No announcement yet.

21 Years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew our anniversaries were close together Donno. My 20 year is this month. I was 17 when I was injured. Been "a little shorter" for more than half my life now. I hardly remember it being any other way than this. Life has been good despite a few set backs along the way. So happy to have you guys on CC during the years of aging with SCI!
    DFW TEXAS- T-10 since March 20th, 1994

Comment

Originally posted by offroaderswife View Post
      I knew our anniversaries were close together Donno. My 20 year is this month. I was 17 when I was injured. Been "a little shorter" for more than half my life now. I hardly remember it being any other way than this. Life has been good despite a few set backs along the way. So happy to have you guys on CC during the years of aging with SCI!
      I'll have to make it to 92 to be "short" for half my life. That might be interesting...
      Don - Grad Student Emeritus
      T3 ASIA A 26 years post injury

Comment

I knew you were a good guy Donno when I bought that Tilite wheelchair from you 4 or 5 years ago. You've done well with your life. I think it's gotta be even tougher being paralyzed later in life. I was 23 and turning 56 in May 5, was injured May 9th, some late birthday gift, lol. But ya, it'll be 33 years this May, long time. Like you said I do find myself tiring more easily, especially after 4 or 5 hours of Tennis or a 30 mile bike ride. I guess this kind of thing is normal even for a/b people as they age.
        "Life is about how you
        respond to not only the
        challenges you're dealt but
        the challenges you seek...If
        you have no goals, no
        mountains to climb, your
        soul dies".~Liz Fordred

Comment

God Bless bud, keep the good ones coming

ket

Comment

You're having a good run, Donno. Cheers to many more years to come. Bouquets to your lovely bride, too!

All the best,
            GJ

Comment

Working...
            X