X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have trouble posting-testing

Have trouble posting-testing
    sigpic

It posted. 1st time in months. Keeps saying something about File Extensions & Java. Anyone know why it won't let me post?
    sigpic

Comment

What browser are you using? Are your java script extensions up to date?

Comment

Thanks. IE and I don't know what that is.
        sigpic

Comment

It posted. 1st time in months. Keeps saying something about File Extensions & Java. Anyone know why it won't let me post?
          sigpic

Comment

Every time I post something pops up on the bottom asking if I want to open or save. I click open & it asks what with. I clicked on te 1st thing in the list it gave me Adobe Reader. Then it said it couldn't open it. Now it won't give me another option. I don't know what to pick. Why is it asking this every time? What do I do? tia
            sigpic

Comment

Okay I see it's posting but I have to click out & come back to see it. Otherwise it just keeps saying "working" at the top.
              sigpic

Comment

If you're running anything other than IE 8 or IE 9, things will be a little wonky. Click on Help -> About to see which version.

Comment

The "working" pop-up with stay there until the message is fully posted. If you click out of that page while it says "working", your post may not go through. Be patient. It can take a minute or two.

(KLD)
                  The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

When posting on an android mobile device, the 'working' message never goes away. I have to let it hang, go do something else, like bake a ham...then check to see if it posted. I'm thinking that going back to chiseling on cave walls might be more efficient. ...off to bake another ham....

Comment

You should see this mess of a board with IE11. It wants to download .js somethings (I just cancel that), and never actually forwards to the refreshed page showing the post you made. It becomes an art trying to get this POS board to function, lol

Comment

If you watch the screen you'll see an updated message in tiny print come up if it hangs for more than a minute or so. If you see that message hit refresh and it should have posted. If you don't see your post go to another thread or forum and come back. Then tap on the reply box and "restore" should be one of 2 choices. Hit restore and your post should come right up to try and post again. If your android locks up go bake a ham after turning the device off...
                        Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Comment

Working...
                        X