Why are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are you?

Why is everyone up at this time of night? I'm at work bored and sleepy wondering why everyone else is awake. I can't wait til 7am gets here

Same reason as always: pain preventing sleep.
    In our world constituted of differences of all kinds, it is not the disabled, but society at large that needs special education...to become a genuine society for all. -Frederic Major, Former UNESCO Director General

Comment

I just woke up. Early bird gets the worm . That and I normally set the alarm for 5am on workdays since I have a 7:30 start time...farmer's hours

Comment

LOL I work tomorrow night then I'm off for four then I start my day shift rotation and that means I'll have farmers hours getting up at 5 leave home at 6 and not get back home til 8 that night lol

Comment

Where is your pain nikki? Right now my back and shoulder is killing me

Comment

Originally posted by elizabeth422 View Post
            then I'm off for four
            4 day'er, eh? That usually means 10 days on by me. I really get sick of that shit by the 7th day. Really turns into a personal "groundhog day" type situation

Comment

Yeah I work four 12 hours days then off for 4. Right now I'm training once she's ready to be on her own I go back to my 40 hour weeks 5 eight hour days

Comment

I always seem to doze off around ten, and then wake up around twelve and can't get back to sleep until 2. Even on melatonin.

Comment

Had to give up the 12hr shifts after almost 14yrs of 10's and then 12's.

I have a household to take care of on my own and have had some medical issues for the past few years as well.

But I still do shift work (since 21 and am now 40). Effs up my sleep big time - was up at 2:30am to start at 7am this morning ... was there at 6:35am so night shift could go home early.
                  Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Well I'm back at it another 12 hour shift. What is everyone up to tonight?

Comment

Goodnight! LOL

Maybe I'll say hi when I'm downing my coffee tomorrow

Comment

In the boat with NikkiMaya.

Comment

LOL ok Andy sleep tight lol. Sorry for your pain lc. What is hurting?

Comment

pain, jerking legs and arms.

Comment

I have that sometimes when I'm in bed, Jody its really according to how I lay

Comment

Working...
                              X