X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Trip To Cali

Some pics from my trip to Cali. I'm so sad I had to leave

Hmm the other pics didn't upload
    Last edited by Jim; 27 May 2013, 4:45 PM.

Comment

Pic

Comment

Grrrr

Comment

Pic1

Comment

Pic2

Comment

Pic3
              Last edited by Jim; 27 May 2013, 4:47 PM.

Comment

Pic5
                Last edited by Jim; 27 May 2013, 4:49 PM.

Comment

Picc

Comment

.....l

Comment

Someone feel free to fix this thread and group all the photos together lol

Comment

Ahhh great pictures, I love your hair, you look alot like rihanna. I especially love the beach pics.
                        A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

Comment

California is so cool man, like wow its so gnarly. Just kidding southern Cal. is pretty nice, and its warm most of the time. Looks like you had a good time, nice pictures, glad you got to see your old friends. Did you find out about any living situations out west that look promising?
                          T12L1 Incomplete Still here This is the place to be 58 years old

Comment

Those are really great pictures. It looks like you had a wonderful time. I agree with Wtf, your hair is amazing! A lot of women aren't very adventurous with their hair, but I really like what you have going on with yours. I thought about doing that with mine, but it is hard to pull off anything sophisticated because I have really fine hair. I keep it chopped short and it works with my petite features. Plus it's no hassles

It must be cool to have friends in chairs. All of my friends are AB. I have a cousin with spina bifida who uses a wheelchair, but he is in his sixties and we don't have much in common. I hope I can eventually meet some people from CC in real life. Thanks for sharing your pics!
                            In our world constituted of differences of all kinds, it is not the disabled, but society at large that needs special education...to become a genuine society for all. -Frederic Major, Former UNESCO Director General

Comment

You and your friend are beautiful

Comment

Working...
                              X