What are your gas prices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are your gas prices?

Yesterday in MN. it jumped to $4.299 for the low grade with premium being $4.539.

Upper Michigan reg $3.89, should be heading up this weekend.
    Last edited by lonecoaster; 17 May 2013, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Northwest Indiana 3.979

Comment

Columbia, SC $3.13 - $3.21

(We have one of the lowest gas taxes in the country. Our roads and bridges are falling apart because of that. Cheap gas is not always good.)
        You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
        http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
        http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Comment

Yesterday on the way to the local VA gas was $3.59. I told Dave it had been $3.39 a couple days ago and I'd better fill up.
          We crossed the bridge into ND minutes later and it was $3.79.
          3 hours later returning home it was $3.99.
          I'm not sure what it is today.

We are anticipating a trip to the Mpls VA and I'm dreading the gas prices.

Comment

CT has $3.65 - $3.71 where I live but I am sure that will go up soon too.
            "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

Comment

3.40 for regular and 3.82 for diesel out of merritt island
              "Would you rather reduce deficits and interest rates by raising revenue from those who are not now paying their fair share, or would you rather accept larger budget deficits, higher interest rates, and higher unemployment? And I think I know your answer." Ronald Reagan"

Comment

For regular, paying cash (not credit card) in San Diego today it is ranging from $3.69-4.59. CA has pretty high taxes on gasoline, so often is higher than other areas. There was a price spike here on Wednesday.

Check for your location (or any other USA location) here: www.gasbuddy.com

(KLD)
                The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Originally posted by SCIfor55yrs. View Post
                  Columbia, SC $3.13 - $3.21

(We have one of the lowest gas taxes in the country. Our roads and bridges are falling apart because of that. Cheap gas is not always good.)
                  $4++ here...and one of the highest taxes also. Our roads and bridges are falling apart too.

Comment

$3.38-$3.47 in TX. I'll be traveling through 2 more states today and hope the prices get even lower.
                    DFW TEXAS- T-10 since March 20th, 1994

Comment

Well $3.39 (cash) in NJ, but I'm sure It'll go up before the holiday weekend.

Of course you can get a bean burrito at Taco Bell for $0.99 and produce your own gas!

Comment

We're producing record amounts of oil here in the states, unfortunately the Chinese are buying it up, driving the prices up, here in the states our gas consumption is down thanks, fuel efficient vehicles, imagine if we hadn't moved towards fuel efficiency.
                        "Would you rather reduce deficits and interest rates by raising revenue from those who are not now paying their fair share, or would you rather accept larger budget deficits, higher interest rates, and higher unemployment? And I think I know your answer." Ronald Reagan"

Comment

Originally posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
                          For regular, paying cash (not credit card) in San Diego today it is ranging from $3.69-4.59. CA has pretty high taxes on gasoline, so often is higher than other areas. There was a price spike here on Wednesday.

Check for your location (or any other USA location) here: www.gasbuddy.com

(KLD)
                          Only CA., AK. & HI. have higher gas taxes than MN. and yet our roads and bridges aren't any better than other states. Wednesday morning regular was $3.849, 24 hours later it jumped .45 a gal. They say don't expect it to come down before July 4th either. How ridiculous is it to do maintenance on 3 refineries at the same time!

I still remember the gas wars from high school days when it was .14 cents a gallon, you could drive around all day for a buck.

Comment

just gave $3.16 here in Tenn........

Comment

S. OR Coast ranging from $3.91 on up...

Comment

Working...
                              X