No announcement yet.

Good morning world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shot looking out the window last week , with blooming pear tree overlooking the Truckee Meadows of Reno, NV.
    More urban than I would like, but it ain't bad...

Comment

Better, is this pogonip (freezing fog) shot from my deck. Sun hitting 8000 ft Peavine Peak above....

Comment

Awesome view, Arndog! I wouldn't notice the urbanest for the beautiful mountains!
        Incomplete, SCI, T1-T8, w/ Arachnoid Cyst. Bilateral shoulder surgeries, 2 on the left, 3 on the right, right forearm surgery for a crushed radial nerve.

"We can always choose to perceive things differently. We can focus on what's wrong in our life, or we can focus on what's right."
        — Marianne Williamson

Comment

Beautiful views you guys have!! This thread shows me again how beautiful the States are. I love this country!!

Comment

It's still snowing here.

Comment

You are making me miss the countryside! Peace Fountain on the Canadian side of the Detroit River. Belle Aisle and Detroit beyond. The occasional ship goes by which I love. I have three large windows on the backside of my condo on ground level ... and this is what I see from each.

Other than that, a freaking parking lot. lol On the right is an assisted living centre ... I plan on retiring there when I can no longer live on my own.
              Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Last time I went home I shot this ... probably a lot greener now. Won't see my brother for a while as planting season should be soon (after fix everything at the beginning of the season ends, lol).
                Last edited by lynnifer; 12 May 2013, 11:54 AM.
                Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Originally posted by arndog View Post
                  More urban than I would like, but it ain't bad...
                  Urban? That's barely suburban!
                  stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

City's can have a lot of beauty as well as the country. I bet those are Canadian geese ey. As an ex builder I love to go up to Portland and see the wonderful stuff that we humans have made.
                    Last edited by flying; 14 May 2013, 5:29 AM.
                    T12L1 Incomplete Still here This is the place to be 58 years old

Comment

I'm moving to the city soon and not thrilled. The best part of KS has always been the view. There are no ppl here! I'd take a photo off the back porch but I'm techno challenged and don't seem to care. 3 acres I do nothing to but look at. Gotta love that.
                      Blog:
                      Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

Working...
                      X