Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston Bombing

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Boston Bombing

    Lets hope we catch and exterminate these vermin quickly!

  • #2
    The video and photographs from the scene are heart-wrenching.

    Comment


    • #3
      The 'people' who did this are a waste of skin.

      Comment


      • #4
        True. I'm afraid they'll be domestic and young. We shall see.
        Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

        T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by lynnifer View Post
          True. I'm afraid they'll be domestic and young. We shall see.
          We had a 19-year-old Somali Muslim kid try to blow up downtown
          Portland a few years ago. But they managed to catch him while
          he was planning the attack.

          Feels like a similar scenario.

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm hoping that this is an isolated incident. When I saw it on the news, I had that same sinking feeling that I had when 9/11 happened. My heart goes out to those that were hurt by this. I hope the person/persons responsible will be caught soon.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by lynnifer View Post
              True. I'm afraid they'll be domestic and young. We shall see.
              Yeah, it sounds like amateurs.

              Comment


              • #8
                My Blessings go to all in Boston. When are we as Americans going to wake up . We need Racial Profiling. It works in other countries. We need the death penalty. We need to initiate it within 30 days of your conviction. Activist groups are out of hand with civil rights.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Patton57 View Post
                  Yeah, it sounds like amateurs.
                  Amateurs? I think not, crude bombs made to inflict maximum damage and carnage, placed after dog sweeps, all the top runners had finished probably lessening security in the dignitary stands, nah this person(s) planned this very well. Death and carnage was a secondary goal of this, the fear that has struck everyone coast to coast that no one is safe was primary goal. No there are just too many people with hateful hearts, be it domestic or foreign. This will something that all of us will have to deal with from now, so be vigilant. Live your life because that is what they want most is to take away your freedoms and your life style. Living your life is the best way to say "screw off dirt bag!"
                  Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by JoeMonte View Post
                    My Blessings go to all in Boston. When are we as Americans going to wake up . We need Racial Profiling. It works in other countries. We need the death penalty. We need to initiate it within 30 days of your conviction. Activist groups are out of hand with civil rights.
                    Joe this makes prefect sense until you become the racial profile they are looking for. We don't know if this is a foreign or domestic act of terror. Remember Oklahoma City would racial profiling have worked there, no Newtown CT. I am all for the death penalty, and for the most heinous of crimes like this the end should not be the easy way with a lethal injection so they can go to sleep and their heart stops.
                    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I know what you are saying. I get really negative when I see things like this. We need to hang these people from the highest tree in public. I was a runner and really shocked they would pick this area. Too many innocent people as well as kids injured. It is a sad situation.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by JoeMonte View Post
                        I know what you are saying. I get really negative when I see things like this. We need to hang these people from the highest tree in public. I was a runner and really shocked they would pick this area. Too many innocent people as well as kids injured. It is a sad situation.
                        It's good to be upset and pissed, helps you focus on the important things like protecting the innocent.
                        Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The wheels of justice turn slowly. Justice demands that certainty supercedes speed.
                          Foolish

                          "We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

                          "I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

                          "Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Foolish Old View Post
                            The wheels of justice turn slowly. Justice demands that certainty supercedes speed.

                            Indeed.

                            This is the quiet before the storm. Lots of itchy political triggers just waiting for the first shreds of news over who might be responsible. All the while hoping that the culprits are at the extremes of the opposite political persuasion. Even last night FNC channel was drawing comparisons to IED's in Iraq and Afghanistan, while NPR was hinting towards the right-wing home grown celebrating Patriots day, tax-day, Oklahoma etc. It is all quiet while people respect the grieving and button up their anger, but that will only last a day more....or until the first indications of a suspect.

                            I hate all this. And I hate was is about to come.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by MarkB701 View Post
                              Indeed.

                              This is the quiet before the storm. Lots of itchy political triggers just waiting for the first shreds of news over who might be responsible. All the while hoping that the culprits are at the extremes of the opposite political persuasion. Even last night FNC channel was drawing comparisons to IED's in Iraq and Afghanistan, while NPR was hinting towards the right-wing home grown celebrating Patriots day, tax-day, Oklahoma etc. It is all quiet while people respect the grieving and button up their anger, but that will only last a day more....or until the first indications of a suspect.

                              I hate all this. And I hate was is about to come.
                              It would be nice if everyone could check their pre-conceived notions about who and why somebody did this. But don't hold your breath. I just hope we catch the responsible entity and don't equivocate over our response.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X