Boston Bombing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
    He was cute and had a nice body. I know, I'm a sick fuck. I see a guy's stomach and go gaga. Oh, well! I've been denied a lot of man meat in my life. It's all good.

I'd love to stick a pressure cooker up his ass

Comment

Originally posted by peterf View Post
      I'd love to stick a pressure cooker up his ass
      Then we'd both get what we want.

Comment

Originally posted by t8burst View Post
        Doesn't add up for you? Do you think this is all some imagined plot? Or that the brothers are being framed? They asshole terrorists mother does: http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/25/world/...html?hpt=hp_t1

If you want to know the sequence: http://www.cnn.com/interactive/2013/...ebar#explainer
        Both parents were in on it. Bet on that!

Comment

Originally posted by flicka View Post
          I have very few bitches about the job Obama is doing as President, but hearing him compare the tradgedy to 9-11 gave me pause. It felt like warmongering...something I would never have expected from him.
          I think that was him overcompensating because so many in the GOP got their panties in a bunch when they felt that he didn't call Benghazi an "act of terror" clearly enough for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
            I think that was him overcompensating because so many in the GOP got their panties in a bunch when they felt that he didn't call Benghazi an "act of terror" clearly enough for them.
            Even when Obama fucks up it is not his fault it is the Republicans? Weak.

Comment

So you'd rather stay with the monster under the bed philosophy instead on getting specific on identifying the enemy? Same old boogey man approach, keep the people scared of their own shadows and they'll let you whatever do whatever unethical act you want to carry out.

Comment

Obama didn't. He said, "They felt," which is clearly different than it actually happening.

Comment

Oh, please.

To clear it up for you, when I say he was overcompensating, I'm clearly pointing to a weakness he has. He shouldn't bend over backwards to avoid the ludicrous whining of the GOP, but I'm not saying it's the GOP's fault that he overcompensated.

My point was, in response to flicka's post, that I didn't see it as warmongering, rather as lazy, appeasement politics, trying to avoid more people whining "but he didn't say it was terrorism!".

I'm sorry that my post reminds you of not only Obama's failings but the GOP's, but I can't separate the two just so people don't get their panties in a bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
                    Oh, please.

To clear it up for you, when I say he was overcompensating, I'm clearly pointing to a weakness he has. He shouldn't bend over backwards to avoid the ludicrous whining of the GOP, but I'm not saying it's the GOP's fault that he overcompensated.

My point was, in response to flicka's post, that I didn't see it as warmongering, rather as lazy, appeasement politics, trying to avoid more people whining "but he didn't say it was terrorism!".

I'm sorry that my post reminds you of not only Obama's failings but the GOP's, but I can't separate the two just so people don't get their panties in a bunch.
                    I am not on the warmongering side either, and wish Obama had the balls to stand up not only to the GOP but the world. I well know the failings of the GOP, but do admit to some enjoyment seeing a die hard liberal like big Scorp lament Obama's failings

Unfortunately since my accident I can no longer enjoy the strap of the thong rubbing against my taint and no longer wear panties, so they aren't twisted.

Comment

Working...
                    X