Be gone awhile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be gone awhile

but i'm back and getting back into the swing of things, thanks ancientgimp for asking about me.

my mother passed in feb and my cousin/best friend passed in march so i haven't been too social this year, but getting back into things slowly

bruce
    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
    Ronald Reagan

Glad you're back Bruce. My condolences on your mother and cousins' passing.

Comment

My condolences too, Bruce. Those are hard losses, especially coming so close together.
      MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Comment

I hope the mental health break helped. I've sure been there. Sincerely sorry about your bad streak. Welcome home.
        Blog:
        Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

Bruce, your Mom always sounded like a wonderful lady. I remember you talking about her.
          I can't imagine losing my best friend of many years. Hope you are being good to yourself.

Comment

Welcome back, Bruce.
            stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

Sorry for your losses Bruce.

Glad you're back and heartfelt condolences to you.

Comment

Welcome back, Bruce! So sorry to hear of your recent loss of family!
                DFW TEXAS- T-10 since March 20th, 1994

Comment

So sorry for your losses. Welcome back.
                  T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Sorry to hear about your losses, Bruce. Glad you're getting back into the swing of it all. Good riding weather ahead.
                    Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
                    Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

Welcome back brucec ... my condolences on the deaths in your family.
                      Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Thanks all, was hell for a while, just didn't a darn about anything, slept alot, but back at work now full time again and loving this warmer weather finally
                        thanks again
                        bruce
                        We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
                        Ronald Reagan

Comment

Sorry for your loss of your loved ones Bruce, good to see you again.

Comment

Such hard stuff...sorry for your loss of important people in your life. I'm glad you're feeling like coming back. God bless the next season of your life.
                            http://www.laughwithmecrywithme.com
                            my website & blog

Comment

welcome back.

Comment

Working...
                              X