No announcement yet.

Hello My Dear CareCure Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obie, I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. My condolences to you and your family.
    Daniel

Comment

Oh, Obie. So, so sorry.

Comment

So very sorry.

Though I am sure there were many difficult times I have always been moved by the deep level of love and commitment you and your husband shared.

Heartfelt condolences to you and your family.

Comment

My condolences to you and your family. Loss is never easy even when someone is very ill. The years you had together will bring you all comfort in the future. As you move through the stages of grief and revisit them, revisit photos too and smile at what was.

Know that he is always with you. As long as he is remembered he will never be gone.
          CCS/Walker C6...it's a long story

Comment

So sorry to hear this.
            Peace be with you.
            CJ

Comment

My deepest condolences, sending u prayers./

Comment

Very sorry to hear, will keep your family in my prayers!!!

Comment

I am so sorry sending hugs and love Anty
                  For every minute you're angry you lose a second of happiness

Comment

What a shock, no words but just so sad for you all, deepest condolences.
                    Pam

Comment

So very sorry for your loss.

Comment

Obie, I am so very sorry to learn that Bill has passed. My deepest sympathies to you and your family.
                        Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Comment

You were the first one that reached out to welcome me in the Caregivers Forum. Bill was in the midst of serious skin issues at the time and I immediately felt our stories had a connection.

I'm SO sorry to hear of Bill's passing. As a former Hospice nurse, I know the "how" and "where" our loved ones die is intimately tied to the people around them. Sending waves of prayers and hugs to comfort you during the coming days, weeks and months.

Comment

So very sorry. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
                            2012 SCINetUSA Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
                            Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Comment

Thanks for sharing Bill with us, and giving us the opportunity to get to know a little bit of your family through some of your stories and shared moments (and how lucky we were to have Julie-Bug to make us smile with her cute self - smart, sensitive, fearless - what else would we expect from you and Bill?).

Thanks for being here Obie and shining your light upon us.

Comment

I am so sorry.

My heart truly breaks for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X