• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Words are not enough sorry for your loss
    T12L1 Incomplete Still here This is the place to be 58 years old

Comment

No. Joyce no!

Oh jesus. No.

I love you. I'm so sorry. Pour out for the homies. Bill and Jake can hit 'em w/ a little ghetto gospel.

Tears omg Joyce. I love you...
      Blog:
      Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

Our sincerest condolences.
        Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Comment

I am so very sorry....

Comment

My sincerest condolences to you Obieone, and to your whole family. May all of your memories help get you through.
            Partner of an incredible stroke survivor. Limitations: hemiparesis and neglect (functional paralysis and complete lack of awareness on one side). Equipment: TiLite ZRA 2 and 2GX, Spinergy ZX-1, RioMobility Firefly. Knowledge: relative newbie for high-level equipment (2012), but willing to try to help others who are new with similar limitations (definitely not a guru, but inquisitive).

Comment

I am so sorry to hear this.....

Sending much light across this country.....
              Emily, C-8 sensory incomplete mom to a 8 year old and a preschooler. TEN! years post.

Comment

I am so sorry for you and your family Joyce. Love and hugs from afar.
                T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

My condolences to you and your family Obie. I am so sorry for your loss.

Comment

I am so sorry to hear of your loss.

Comment

I was so sorry to read this. It's hard for us to comprehend sometimes how fragile is the link that holds us in life.
                      - Richard

Comment

I am very sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

Comment

So very sorry for your loss. May all of the wonderful memories of your life together sustain you in the living of these days.

Comment

sorry for your loss.

Comment

Obieone, I am so very sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
                              http://spinalcordresearchandadvocacy.wordpress.com/

Comment

Obie
                                The shock of Bill's passing hit me like a brick as you were one of the first ones I reached out to when I joined CC 11 years ago. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours at this time
                                Nevada

Comment

Working...
                                X