No announcement yet.

About our friend Judy/GL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loved her. She was so sweet and one who perceived everything in a positive light. More than I can say about myself.

I will surely miss her.

RIP

Bob.
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." - Philo of Alexandria

Comment

Rip Judy/gl
      An administrator made me remove my signature.

Comment

I will tell everyone here she put in an amazing amount of work on this website, sometimes we will sit for hours just deleting spam and cleaning up threads, Judy was super dedicated. In mod discussions she was always trying to figure ways to improve the forums. She really cared about this site. Darn I'm gonna miss her. Looking back I kinda wish I'd talked with her more about motorcycles as that was one of my biggest interests when I was younger and kinda still is, I guess she knew a real lot about bikes.
        "Life is about how you
        respond to not only the
        challenges you're dealt but
        the challenges you seek...If
        you have no goals, no
        mountains to climb, your
        soul dies".~Liz Fordred

Comment

oh god damn it, terrible news. she was such a positive person. you will be missed judy.
          Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. Jonah Lehrer

Comment

She had an amazing and wise perspective..and would always be supportive and never take sides in the disagreements that would come up form time to time.

I loved her funny, witty, carefree way.

Sad sad news.
            "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Comment

So sorry to hear...

Sending thoughts and prayers...

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this.

Comment

God bless

Comment

G/L Rides Again.

into the sun man
                    wind, bugs, yeah
                    the dust, hard rain
                    no problems, no pain
                    into the sun Judy, yeah. RIP Lady...

Comment

Not something I looked forward to seeing while coming back to visit. It just makes the consequences of this injury seem all the more scary!

I use to giggle every time I read her posts! She sure was always happy and kind.

Rest in peace..

Comment

She was one who made you feel welcomed here. Thanks G/L

Comment

Thank you to every \\

Comment

Originally posted by GL View Post
                            Thank you to every \\
                            What??? A voice from the grave?? I hope this is a family member of GL's and not a hacker.

(KLD)
                            The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

4-1? Such a wonderful person, I wish I'd known Judy.
                              I have had periodic paralysis all my life. I lost my ability to walk in 2011 beginning with a spinal block, which was used for a hip fracture caused by periodic paralysis.

Comment

Very sad to hear! sending prayers there way!

Comment

Working...
                                X