No announcement yet.

About our friend Judy/GL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont post much but I do lurrk and learn. I loved reading her posts about her love of books. She truly was special. Sincere condolences to her family and friends.

BTW Eileen, I miss your input on these boards. I always learned a lot from you!
    C5/6 complete 10/27/2009 MVA

"I'm going to try defying gravity." Elphaba in "Wicked"

Comment

A bright, knowledgeable woman with a nice disposition and a quirky sense of humor. She will be missed. My sincere sympathies to her friends and family.
      Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Comment

This loss hits hard for me, for all of us. She was full of love and life and had a knack for making one see from a different perspective. Hopefully her injuries and pain are gone forever. We grieve because we're selfish; I'm sure Judy wouldn't want us to feel sad. But we do.
        Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
        Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

This is very sad news, I have missed her kind posts and sense of humor.

Comment

Sorry to hear the news, always enjoyed her comments
            We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
            Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by rdf View Post
              This loss hits hard for me, for all of us. She was full of love and life and had a knack for making one see from a different perspective. Hopefully her injuries and pain are gone forever. We grieve because we're selfish; I'm sure Judy wouldn't want us to feel sad. But we do.
              I found myself nodding as I read this; perfectly put. I will miss her kindness. My thoughts are with her parents.

Comment

Bikers Prayer

Biker angel be my guide
                As I climb upon my scoot to ride
                Let your halo light the way
                And keep me safe from harm today
                Let your wings provide me wind and air
                And send it coursing through my hair
                Find me a peaceful sunny place
                And let it shine upon my face
                Keep the clouds and rain at bay
                And keep me dry throughout the day
                Watch over my brothers who ride with me
                Keep them safe and close to thee
                Keep my wheels upon the ground
                So I’ll return here safe and sound
                But should disaster be my fate
                Guide me through Heaven’s gate
                If I must join my fallen brethren
                Please show me the way to Biker Heaven

You will be mised LGG. Ride on, our friend.
                Last edited by Sue Pendleton; 21 Mar 2013, 7:30 PM. Reason: Wording.
                Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Comment

That was really perfect Sue .... I think Judy would have liked that ......

Damn .... damn it all to ... well ... you know where ....
                  ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
                  Jane Siberry

Comment

GL

Thank you for always encourage, care and help me. I'd just sent you a PM a week ago because I have so much want to share with you and I'm worry about you when I didn't received your reply. I'm sorry to hear that. You are always on my mind.

Kim

Comment

So sorry to hear this . Judy was always so encouraging and informative. RIP GL

Comment

I am shocked by this news. I offer my condolences to her family and freinds and to all those who grieve her loss.

Comment

RIP, kind soul..

Comment

I'm officially one of those CareCure Olds that suddenly gazes off into space and says "Man I miss..." And newer members have no idea what I'm talking about. I miss too many to list. And now, suddenly, I miss Jeff. Where is he anyway? This list keeps growing, but apparently that is a fact of life post-50.
                            Blog:
                            Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

We've lost another unique person, she was always a glass 1/2 full thinker, she will be missed.

Join our downed brothers and sisters on that last final ride Judy,
                              "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Comment

She was one of a kind. I would have loved to share a beer with her.

Comment

Working...
                                X