hospital stay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hospital stay

so...i check in hospital sunday for colonoscopy prep. i am also having endoscopy which really worries me as i feel something in my throat. anyway, 3 calls from hospital nurses in 2 days. different story. i am very apprehensive but they need to look down my throat. so...could y'all just send good thoughts? won't have net access. thank you.
    Last edited by cass; 16 Mar 2013, 4:44 AM.

Pax,

ket
    Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
    don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM

Comment

thank you!

Comment

Sending you positive thoughts and energy cass - you are one tough cookie and a special lady here at CC - I pray for a positive outcome for you !! {{{hug}}}

Obie
        ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
        Jane Siberry

Comment

I'm sure it will work out fine. Communicate your needs and all will be well.
          Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Sending good thoughts your way, Cass.
            MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Comment

I'm thinking of you, s o hope all goes well, and gets rewarded with icce cream..

Comment

The throat is the easy part. I know you are anxious. Sending a hug and saying a prayer.
                T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Sending my best thoughts Cass. Hope they give you lots of TLC.

Comment

Good thoughts from me, too, Cass.

I'm going in Monday for a colonoscopy. We'll compare scars next week.

Comment

Sending prayers and good thoughts your way!!
                      Incomplete T-12/L-1

Comment

mend quick
                        Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

Comment

I hope you are recovering ok.

Comment

Cass, I had an endoscopy 4 or 5 years ago, and I know that they had a bit of a problem getting it down, but the drug they give you is so good that even though I remembered that they had a problem, I also remember not really caring (as it was happening), and it was only a faint memory afterward.

I'd like to get some of that stuff for nights that I cannot drop off due to pain...

Good luck and good vibes, but don't let it get you wound up
                            Don - Grad Student Emeritus
                            T3 ASIA A 27 years post injury

Comment

Originally posted by cass View Post
                              so...i check in hospital sunday for colonoscopy prep. i am also having endoscopy which really worries me as i feel something in my throat. anyway, 3 calls from hospital nurses in 2 days. different story. i am very apprehensive but they need to look down my throat. so...could y'all just send good thoughts? won't have net access. thank you.
                              Don't fret about the endoscopy, they spray this thing in your throat to numb it, I didn't feel anything, it's really not that bad. Hope they find some answers for you Cass.
                              A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

Comment

Working...
                              X