No announcement yet.

Lady Gaga has gold plated wheelchair.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Told you not to let her dance...just hope medicare aint pain for it..redistribute the wealth. Stefani Germanotta is weird. I like women as much as I like men, I'm in a wheelchair, and I wouldn't touch that (....can't touch this...) with a ten foot pole

Comment

is she a biological experiment? part frog or something? she's just STRANGE

Comment

Originally posted by Le Type Français View Post
        She hasn't performed after her surgery.
        We have no idea what she is doing. I have personal knowledge of the way media operates. When someone says something virtually every paper picks up the same story, and than it becomes a fact without being a fact.

If she is injured she should be at home resting and not posing around the world in her new 24k plated gold wheelchair.
        Birds Fly in Flocks, but Eagles Fly Alone...

Comment

Originally posted by spidergirl View Post
          The photo was sent to me as being new, it could be a similar act. I remember the mermaid but not the wheelchair.
          Well, she had to sit down in a wheelchair to do the mermaid act à la Bette Midler.

She has never owned a wheelchair till now.
          Really? And why do you think that is? Maybe you're the one with the mental disorder.

Comment

I have personal knowledge of the way media operates.
            I think your view of the Hollywood sign has gone to your brain.

Comment

I think your view of the Hollywood sign has gone to your brain.
              Thank-you for the negativity, as if we don't have enough.

Do you know me personally to make a call like that?
              Last edited by spidergirl; 16 Mar 2013, 10:55 PM.

Comment

The photo was sent to me as being new, it could be a similar act. I remember the mermaid but not the wheelchair. She has never owned a wheelchair till now. She has never let photos surface of her posing in a wheelchair.
                If she wasn't incorporating a wheelchair into her performances two and four years ago, were these commentators all just amazingly prescient (able to foresee the future)?

http://cripwheels.blogspot.com/2011/...lchair-ii.html
                http://bitchmagazine.org/post/the-tr...dy-gagas-papar
                http://minnesota.publicradio.org/dis.../08/10/haddayr
                http://music-mix.ew.com/2011/07/14/l...elchair-egged/
                http://dailycaller.com/2011/07/15/di...on-wheelchair/
                http://entertainment.blogs.foxnews.c...-performances/
                http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_897200.html

Comment

I am sorry most of you are missing the point and are praising someone who does nothing for us.

Its easier to follow the crowd than to stand for this.

The photos of her in a wheelchair have circulated around the world and globe on social media sites such as twitter, Instagram and Facebook and our community is getting zero recognition.

Comment

Lady Gaga's history of misappropriation of mobility aids and misrepresentation of disability are real, but your insistence on some sort of conspiracy theory and denial of actual events is distracting from the message you're trying to get across.

Comment

Thank-you for the negativity, as if we don't have enough.
                      All of your posts in this thread have been negative and conspiratorial.

Do you know personally to make a call like that?
                      Fortunately, I'm gifted in English, so I can make out what you mean, which leads me to ask, do you know Gaga to do the same?

Comment

Its easier to follow the crowd than to stand for this.
                        You can't stand at all, so I don't know what the fuck you're tripping on. Oh, wait! You can't trip either.

Comment

All of your posts in this thread have been negative and conspiratorial.

Fortunately, I'm gifted in English, so I can make out what you mean, which leads me to ask, do you know Gaga to do the same?
                          I asked you if you knew me personally? Can you answer that question.

Comment

I asked you if you knew me personally? Can you answer that question.
                            Yes, I can, and no, I don't. I didn't know Adam Lanza personally either, but I can attest he was mentally disturbed.

Comment

Yes, I can, and no, I don't. I didn't know Adam Lanza personally either, but I can attest he was mentally disturbed.
                              I rest my case.

Comment

Originally posted by Katja View Post
                                Lady Gaga's history of misappropriation of mobility aids and misrepresentation of disability are real, but your insistence on some sort of conspiracy theory and denial of actual events is distracting from the message you're trying to get across.
                                Exactly.
                                Even though much of her music is not my taste I watched her HBO special a while back and enjoyed it. She came across as well spoken and a good pianist.

I think the gold plated chair hideous, but don't see it as some huge disrespect of disabled people unless she starts taking advantage.
                                A lot of performers and artists can be eccentric. I don't think it will last long if is a prop.
                                Last edited by LindaT; 17 Mar 2013, 12:37 PM. Reason: sp typo

Comment

Working...
                                X