Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you ever wanted to visit a foregin country. Which one would it be, and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me its Canada, Prince Edward Island to be more precise. I'm still a Anne Of Green Gables fan even at the age of 41.

Comment

Take a boat across the pacific to Japan. The Shinkansen south. The ferry to Korea. Bus to China. The Orient express to Moscow.
      Finish my trip by Jeep to Ushuaia.

Comment

For me...hands down...Germany. My grandmother came over to the US from Germany when she was 9 so I want to see where she is from. I am a big believer in learning about your heritage.
        "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by Annabanana View Post
          For me its Canada, Prince Edward Island to be more precise. I'm still a Anne Of Green Gables fan even at the age of 41.
          Eat their famous oysters while you are there! I think 90% of the people on the cruise we went there on went to Green Gables and we went to eat oysters.
          Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Comment

Working...
          X