No announcement yet.

What put a smile on your face recently

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I work in a secure building with locked doors all over the place. We swipe our badges to get through the secured doors.

I was leaving today and had reached the door to the elevator lobby. A coworker was waiting for the elevator. He saw me through the glass door and came over to help me with the door. Except he was on the secured side and needed his badge to open the door. As he was fumbling to find his badge, I opened the door so he could 'assist' me to open the door. I dunno. It doesn't sound so funny now but I laughed all the way to the ground floor.

Comment

Ha offroad! I so really miss those days except mine was through email. I'd be on days and he would be home from night shift. It's great to have a relationship like that (well in my case that lasts, lol). I worry I'll never have that again.

When he'd have a night off, he'd call me at 5am and tell me what he felt like doing to me - full well knowing that it was a taped line at work! Such a tease. Bugger.

Anticipation is half the fun!

ETA: soo jealous of the relationship you have ~ and very happy for you too!
      Last edited by lynnifer; 7 Mar 2013, 11:33 PM.
      Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Originally posted by lynnifer View Post
        Ha offroad! I so really miss those days except mine was through email. I'd be on days and he would be home from night shift. It's great to have a relationship like that (well in my case that lasts, lol). I worry I'll never have that again.

When he'd have a night off, he'd call me at 5am and tell me what he felt like doing to me - full well knowing that it was a taped line! He knew not to call any other time. Bugger.

Anticipation is half the fun!

ETA: soo jealous of the relationship you have ~ and very
        happy for you too!
        Aww thanks lynnifer. I am so thankful for him. He is such a good man and a good friend. I hope the right one enters your life at the right time.

LOL- on the recorded line. It's almost a form of exhibitionism. Dig it!
        DFW TEXAS- T-10 since March 20th, 1994

Comment

Got this in an email today, gave me a good laugh:
          "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Comment

I got a hard on!!! TMI!!!

Lynnifer, sure you still want to meet me before i check out!!!!

ket
            Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
            don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM

Comment

Uh Lynnifer tmi sorry, 3 scotches in already (doubles), the pain never stops but 3 scotch in who gives a fuck.

love you all

ket
              Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Comment

somebody should cut me off but wtf i'm alone and the barkeep and too far gone to cut myself off

hahahahahaha

ket
                Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

Comment

.....makes me want to go grab some drinks lol
                  www.adventuresofcolinandheather.blogspot.com !

Comment

still do think you're hot thouh. clsining the computer brefore i get bannedede

key
                    Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

Comment

uh a bit too much drugs and alcohol last night hope I didn't offend ayone.

ket
                      Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

Comment

In vino, stultitia.
                        Played with bombs- No SCI, Brain Damage enough that I require a chair and a caregiver.

Comment

LOL - I think it's funny! I'm really not all that, though. Not even close.

Just came home from nightshift with a little OT to do tonight. Busy night. Zzzzz
                          Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

Comment

[ATTACH]48879[/ATTACH]
                            You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
                            http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
                            http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Comment

Got to love the long necks, wonder what there saying to each other?
                              T12L1 Incomplete Still here This is the place to be 58 years old

Comment

I love giraffes .. I'm distressed when I hear of them having to be euthanized because of arthritis or sickness (when they can't stand any longer). I thought I read somewhere that if they're bumped or collapse a certain way in which their legs end up 'spread-eagle-like' that they have to be euthanized or they die anyway .. I imagine they can't get up again.

I would love to visit that place pictured above (Nairobi, Kenya):

Makes me want a new purse .. gawd I'm evil. lol
                                Last edited by lynnifer; 18 Mar 2013, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X