snowed in...yay...not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

snowed in...yay...not

I'm snowed in at my parents house while visiting for Christmas with 12 + inches of snow.

My family is driving me crazy. I love them but they are insane.

The snowplows piled snow up beside the driver side of the van.

Street parking only in this neighborhood. FUN!
    Mimi

tis the season....hope you get out soon...

Comment

i sipped coffee while sat outside. will attempt a snowman later today lol that.. will be interesting. could be worse. just try to tune out the crazies(hard) as best u can.
      "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
      http://www.elportavoz.com/

Comment

Shovelled snow this morning at home and work. Someone had already done half the work though.

Tune them out - movie or book time!
        Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Sunny, 55 F here today. Southerners are dressed up like it is -10. lol It is easy to pick out the southerners and northerners these days. I was comfy in a flannel shirt and my wife just had on a blouse and slacks when we went to a shopping plaza.
          You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
          http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
          http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Comment

I am usually snowed in three month every winter, but this winter it has been very little snow. I can drive though, from my basement garasje to another to go shopping. I hate it and miss wheeling in the streets.
            TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

Originally posted by SCIfor55yrs. View Post
              Sunny, 55 F here today.
              You just made my famous list (school chums and my co-workers are familiar with it) ... the top ten list of people I'm going to kick in the arse should I walk again!

I tell the guys at work to face forwards and I'll need a running start ...

55f ... GRRRRR!!!! LOL
              Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Cold enough here for snow flurries and snow in the mountains. We've had rain off and on for sometime now. I don't know which is worse.....the rain or the snow! At least we don't have to shovel the rain! lol

Comment

Visiting in Southern Indiana = 12 inches and more

Home in Northern Indiana (usually lake effect crap) = Nothing

This isn't normal at all...
                  Mimi

Comment

its warm here. stop complaining, admit it you love to complain...

Comment

We got 19.5" during that blizzard and it looks like we'll be seeing another 5" of wet stuff today. Bummer only in that transfers in some lots are not safe and we planned on dinner at a new restaurant or the great Thai place tonight.
                      Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Comment

It's midnight here and it's 73o. Low tonight is suppose to be 70o. (i'm just saying)lol

Comment

I'm getting ready to head out. I finally got my van dug out, so I'm heading home before more snow comes. I ended up having reschedule my appointment to get my KAFO brace fixed because I got stuck. I had a good time with my family while snowed in. We played alot of video games, watched movies, played board games. It was a good christmas visit.
                          Mimi

Comment

Its snowing here right now in Indy. But lightly, has been off and on since last night.
                            Board Member of Assistance Dog Advocacy Project working in Education. Feel free to ask me any service dog questions!

I am not paralyzed. I have a genetic connective tissue disorder with neuro complications and a movement disorder.

Comment

Lin - I made it home to south bend today around noon. It was lightly snowing when I went through Indy this morning. It's almost a five hour drive from my parents to south bend. We now have about an inch of snow.
                              Mimi

Comment

Working...
                              X