Happy Holidays!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Holidays!

To old and new members! Fond of most - lol.

Terrific year for me ... it just gets better and better. I hope it continues throughout 2013 (though I'm suspicious of odd-numbered years - won't even buy a car if it's an odd year model! lol)

I hope you can just have even a quarter of the contentment, excitement, happiness that I've felt since April when I started to really feel better after my second surgery ... and then July when Fampyra changed my life ... and I hope we all get a lil something back this year through some torrid advancement.

I know I'm lucky for every breath or cough I take.

I know I'm lucky with every finger movement I make.

Now a kiss and a grope for you all - male or female!

Happy Christmas folks! Special shout-out to the nurses and Drs Young & Silver for putting up with our thousand questions, accusations and absurdities!

Waiting for my one brother Jeff to arrive today ... working Monday (yay time and a half .. lol) and then off for Christmas with my eldest brother for the first time in 23yrs. Back to work Wednesday (time and a half again), Thursday and Friday. Off the weekend. No plans for New Year's as I'm working 7am sharp both days ... it's okay. I can't complain for having Christmas off and actually participating this year.

Don't have a good one, have a great one!!!!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

So glad things have taken a turn for the great in your life! Thanks for your holiday wishes, which I return and echo to everyone here.
    MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Comment

It's good to read you're doing so well. Hope the new year is even better for you.
      A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

Comment

Happy holidays!

Originally posted by lynnifer View Post
        Now a kiss and a grope for you all - male or female!
        Too funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck503 View Post
          Happy holidays!

Too funny.
          I think Buck is soliciting for a kiss or even better a grope from you Lynnifer .
          A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

Comment

Have a great Christmas with your family, and friends Lynnifer.
            Samantha

Comment

Merry Christmas lynnifer.
              TM 2004 T12 incomplete

Comment

Lynnifer you sound so positive, good to hear!

Merry Christmas and I hope 2013 is even better!

Comment

....... back at you Jen ! You have gutz and gutz are good - I've always said Canajun' girls rock ! I know you've had your ups and downs in your personal life and here at CC but you've hung in and on and I'm very glad you're still here ! You are one of CC's diamonds in the ruff and have much to share with newly injured members - we need you here and I've always admired you !

Merry merry and Mazel tov {{{hug}} !

Obie
                  ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
                  Jane Siberry

Comment

Happy Holidays to you Jen and everyone else !

-Colin
                    www.adventuresofcolinandheather.blogspot.com !

Comment

Merry Christmas from all the SCI-Nurses (Hanukkah is already over, and Ramadan was in August this year)

(KLD)
                      The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Merry Christmas CareCure family.

Comment

Lynnifer, thank you for mentioning xmas in your holiday wishes. And merrychristmas to you! And i'm really happy to hear things are going so great for you. I hope 2013 is even better for you. Over the years reading some of your postings and how you have over come shows you're one tough lady. And I admirer that.

Comment

Happy Festivus, Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanza, Hanukkah to everyone & to everyone a good night.
                            C4/5 incomplete, 17 years since injury

"The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” - Carlos Castaneda

"We live not alone but chained to a creature of a different kingdom: our body." - Marcel Proust

Comment

Happy Holiday to you too lynnifer. What a wonderful uplifting post. Glad to hear you had such a positive year. See, life really does begin at 40 lol.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday cc. As lynnifer said I hope 2013 brings some improvement for each of us no matter how small. It's long over due ))

Comment

Working...
                              X