Sci Nurse KLD's mother has passed away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sci Nurse KLD's mother has passed away

I wasn't sure whether to post this on the Life forum or the Family forum. By default, I decided to post this here.

It came to light from a post that Sci Nurse KLD made on another thread that her mother has recently passed away. KLD's mother had Multiple Sclerosis. I know that many of us have read posts about care and travel that KLD has made regarding her experiences with her mother.

NL and I expressed our sympathy and condolences on another thread, but I wanted to give this information a wider audience and our members the opportunity to express their concern and comfort to KLD, without hijacking another member's thread.

All the best,
    GJ

Thank-You GJ.

Comment

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear of this! My sincere condolences KLD! You took excellent care of her! December is my mother's anniversary too - 16yrs now - I'm off back home tomorrow for a friend's dad who passed on the 1st as well. Grrrr December!!!
      Last edited by lynnifer; 12-04-2012, 01:08 AM.
      Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

:/ my condolences
        "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
        http://www.elportavoz.com/

Comment

Please accept my condolences, KLD.

Comment

My sincere condolences, as well.
            MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Comment

Heartfelt condolences KLD.

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss KLD... you have been so helpful and understanding for me in my situation, due in large part I'm sure to your personal experience with MS.
                I hope this brings some kind of peace..
                Rebecca
                Wife and Caregiver, husband has Secondary Progressive MS, wheelchair bound, unable to work, MS still progressing.
                Mother of 2 active boys!

Comment

Sorry for your loss KLD. I know how you must be feeling.....I lost my mother fifteen years ago and my father seventeen years on New Year's Eve. I know you have good memories, and that helps. My mother loved Christmas, so this is the time of year I think of her the most. I hope your memories help to see you through.......

Comment

Sorry to hear about your mothers passing. You took such good care of her, I'm sure is watching over you now!
                    Renee

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this. My condolences to you and your family.

Comment

My thoughts are with you. Hug to you KLD.
                        "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss. Please accept my deepest condolences, KLD.

Comment

I am so sorry to hear this sad news.

Your mother was very lucky to have you as a daughter. Thank you for taking such good care of her.

Comment

I'm very sorry to hear about your mother. My condolences to you, as well as the rest of the CCC community.
                              www.adventuresofcolinandheather.blogspot.com !

Comment

Working...
                              X