Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry.

Comment

My sincerest condolences, KLD. So sorry for your loss!

Comment

Sorry KLD

Comment

I was once talking to my uncle about guilt, regrets, etc. He said he had dumped his own guilt. He recommended I go forward in a manner to avoid incurring my own.

KLD never had a cause for self-recrimination. That's the biggest gift she, her father and mother could have given each other and themselves. They came correct to this family thing.

K, if you ever feel adrift, know this. You came correct. You did your best and your best is better than most anybody else's. Your mother was blessed. You all were.

It's hard. I'm sorry.
          Blog:
          Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

Please accept my deepest condolences.

Comment

My deepest sympathies. You spoke about your mom frequently on these boards and your devotion, attention and love for her never failed to strike a chord.
              stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

My sincere condolences to you and family. Your many posts included great stories about your Mom and you always spoke the truth. May her memory be a blessing to you.
                In the dime stores and bus stations, people talk of situations, read books, repeat quotations, draw conclusions on the wall. ......Bob Dylan

Comment

So sorry for your loss KLD

Comment

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. My condolences.
                    Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Comment

Kondolerer, KLD.
                      Fred over hennes minne.
                      TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

Takk, Bente! As you know, she was half Norwegian.

(KLD)
                        The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Working...
                        X