Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

too old 4 over-the-knee boots & skinny Jeans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

too old 4 over-the-knee boots & skinny Jeans?

One of my son's homeys asked me what streetcorner I was going to be working,when he saw my new boots.. He's my homey too. Jake always made the "too-young-for-Mom" decisions.

I think w/ a slightly short bedazzled denim dress,black tights and a silver/turquoise concho belt, the boots are awesome. (Don't laugh. I live in cowboy country and it's a cowgirl dress.)

Low heeled. Look like black english riding boots at the bottom. Completely different from my cowboy boots, they're a brand called Fluevogg.

Tell me the truth. Do I need to wear them rolled down so I don't look like a needy desperate woman who is unaware of the 52 years fully showing on her face?
    Blog:
    Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

I just got some too. I'm trying to make my legs look longer by jacking these puppies up on some small heeled boots. Got a few compliments on them today at a charity Golf tournament I volunteered at. I like the boots. I personally couldn't do it with the dress but I would rock them all around town with some tight jeans
    DFW TEXAS- T-10 since March 20th, 1994

Comment

You've still got it Betheny so I say rock it
      Last edited by canuck; 20 Nov 2012, 1:23 AM. Reason: corrected my horid typing and proofreading.

Comment

You must not have updated your picture for about 20 years. You are way too young to think your way too old to look young.

I say go for it! (would love to see a pic)
        TM 2004 T12 incomplete

Comment

I need a new photo up...one that erases this past yr. Grieving is hell on the complexion!
          Blog:

Comment

It's all about the attitude, and you have no shortage in that dept.

Comment

Well if there is a photo op wear the boots, yes I know I'm as predictable as Pavlovs dog.

Comment

If you've got it, flaunt it… attitude, that is.

Comment

never too old. jeans and knee high boots are a classic and right for any age!! i've been rocking that look and honestly wondered why i hadnt done it sooner
                  "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
                  http://www.elportavoz.com/

Comment

Just purchased some black leather boots but taking them to an OT before I wear them with my sore history. Cannot wait for short black skirt or sweater mini-dress with opaque black tights and those boots!

Can't go over the knee as my legs are so, so sensitive.

If I could do it, I would! Go for it Betheny!!! I've been jealous of your red suit since the first W2W - you have terrific fashion sense!!!!
                    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Go for it! I have been looking at knee high boots, but have trouble getting my foot in. I think I need a zipper that goes all the way to the sole?
                      T7-8 since Feb 2005

Comment

Look at Fluevog boots. They are pricy but really long and innovative zippers make them do-able. They al have a large toebox so by-by to ingrown toenai. Youmght need help the first 5 or5 times, but they conform to your foot/leg real fast.

For clarity, mine are OVER the knee. Think Julia Roberts in Pretty woman. They're dead sexy for a younger woman;I don't want to look scandaous.

I just don't want to look ;ike mutton dressed as lamb,or like a streetwalker! I need to look like an edgy, cool 52 year old, not some idiot that never learned to say never again, y'know?delusional
                        Blog:

Comment

I think with the tights you should be fine. It's not like you are wearing Daisy Duke's
                          Incomplete T-12/L-1

Comment

Well, there are 52 year olds who look like 72 and there are others who look 32. I am not even to try to guess where you fit. Quite frankly, I have seen some 19 year olds who would not look good in the boots, etc.
                            You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
                            http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
                            http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Comment

Betheny, when I looked up the definition of edgy cool 52 year old, there was a picture of you......

Comment

Working...
                              X