Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

15 years! AHHHH!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Originally posted by nrf View Post
    If Bucks dickless then how does he give you jabs?
    Strap-on.

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
      I loved that it turned into another humor fest and Buck, that dickless wonder, taking jabs at my expense.
      When did you two become lovers? Shit, I gotta get on more often.

      Todd, even though you physically look like death, I'm glad you're still among the living.
      A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

      Comment


        #33
        Originally posted by wtf View Post
        Todd, even though you physically look like death, I'm glad you're still among the living.
        I've got a finger for you.

        Comment


          #34
          Would anyone be surprised if in the end WTF and LTF wind up shacking up together? You heard it here first.
          stephen@bike-on.com

          Comment


            #35
            Buck and LTF are already together with their "friend with benefits" as seen in post #12, WTF would add up to a foursome.... Is there room? This could get interesting...

            Comment


              #36
              Originally posted by stephen212 View Post
              Would anyone be surprised if in the end WTF and LTF wind up shacking up together? You heard it here first.
              I'm already in danger of HIV, I don't need HPV.

              Comment


                #37
                Originally posted by alhavel View Post
                Buck and LTF are already together with their "friend with benefits" as seen in post #12, WTF would add up to a foursome.... Is there room? This could get interesting...
                WTF would make four? Who is the missing third? You volunteered yourself?

                Comment


                  #38
                  Originally posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
                  WTF would make four? Who is the missing third? You volunteered yourself?
                  No, Not I, the inflatable strap on in #12, and not tonight I have a headache.

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Originally posted by alhavel View Post
                    No, Not I, the inflatable strap on in #12, and not tonight I have a headache.
                    Hehe.

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Happy belated anniversary...and fuck SCI!!!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X