15 years! AHHHH!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nrf View Post
    If Bucks dickless then how does he give you jabs?
    Strap-on.

Comment

Originally posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
      I loved that it turned into another humor fest and Buck, that dickless wonder, taking jabs at my expense.
      When did you two become lovers? Shit, I gotta get on more often.

Todd, even though you physically look like death, I'm glad you're still among the living.
      A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

Comment

Originally posted by wtf View Post
        Todd, even though you physically look like death, I'm glad you're still among the living.
        I've got a finger for you.

Comment

Would anyone be surprised if in the end WTF and LTF wind up shacking up together? You heard it here first.
          stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

Buck and LTF are already together with their "friend with benefits" as seen in post #12, WTF would add up to a foursome.... Is there room? This could get interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by stephen212 View Post
              Would anyone be surprised if in the end WTF and LTF wind up shacking up together? You heard it here first.
              I'm already in danger of HIV, I don't need HPV.

Comment

Originally posted by alhavel View Post
                Buck and LTF are already together with their "friend with benefits" as seen in post #12, WTF would add up to a foursome.... Is there room? This could get interesting...
                WTF would make four? Who is the missing third? You volunteered yourself?

Comment

Originally posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
                  WTF would make four? Who is the missing third? You volunteered yourself?
                  No, Not I, the inflatable strap on in #12, and not tonight I have a headache.

Comment

Originally posted by alhavel View Post
                    No, Not I, the inflatable strap on in #12, and not tonight I have a headache.
                    Hehe.

Comment

Happy belated anniversary...and fuck SCI!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X