No announcement yet.

Robbie went to Homecoming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fun weekend continues...I texted Rob and said "where are you, its time for dinner" he responded with this pic. I guess he is at the Richmond Folk Festival! Thank goodness we are rid of the wound vac and pic line coming out this week.

Comment

Oh Sharon, the joy in his and the musician's faces...too beautiful for words.
      MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Comment

Originally posted by Bonnette View Post
        Oh Sharon, the joy in his and the musician's faces...too beautiful for words.

I know! Isnt it wonderful...I just had to share that

Comment

He is clearly too busy for his mother. I am so glad that smile is back and the wound vac is gone. I wish I was young enough to wear purple converse again. They didn't have purple when I was in high school.

This thread made my day.
          T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Just awesome! We really liked the pic of Robbie and his date. I think he is going to be late for dinner more as he makes up the time spent healing his wound hehe

Comment

Originally posted by SharonD View Post
              I promised I would share a pic of Rob from Homecoming, its not the greatest but you can see his smile (before his sister fixed the tie). He had a great night, lots of friends over, I handed over the keys, they all piled in my car and off they went...everyone arrived back home safely around midnight.
              I'm so happy Rob had a good time at the home coming event. He looks great dressed up. Glad he arrived home on time. Does Rob drive yet?

Comment

This is such a nice thread. I am glad they had a good time. They make a nice couple. It made me feel young again, but just for a second lol. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

That smile says it all. I'm so happy for him.

Comment

Robbie dude is kicking ass! Great to see him enjoying hisself with both his friends and music.

Was confused though......in the all girls pic....which one was you?...

Comment

Working...
                    X