Ten years ago today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ten years ago today

I was on my way to work on my motorcycle and a little old lady came into contact with me and I made my entry into the wonderful world of the SCI.

Time flys, huh?
    Glad you are a part of our CC Community.

Jim

Comment

Can't believe it's been ten years for you already Duge! Good deal your wife stuck around as many spouses don't!
      Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

You are so much less miserable now...Did we get used to this shit or what? I heard myself say on the phone last night "Ehh, sci is the least of my worries."

Man those first years were hell. Cheers to surviving!
        Blog:
        Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

Hey Dugie. A decade of SCI under your belt.
          As my cousin would say-Happy day you survived sorry you are messed up anniversay.
          Hope you and Mrs.Duge well.

Comment

It's hard to believe we get use to this shit! lol But you do.....some of the side affects from sci or other health issues can be more of a pain in the arse than the sci is..... Hope you're doing well Duge!

Comment

Originally posted by betheny View Post
              You are so much less miserable now...Did we get used to this shit or what? I heard myself say on the phone last night "Ehh, sci is the least of my worries."

Man those first years were hell. Cheers to surviving!
              Your so right the first years are hell!!!! NOT that it gets any easier but you do get use to what it is and you go on living!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lynnifer View Post
                Can't believe it's been ten years for you already Duge! Good deal your wife stuck around as many spouses don't!
                I got a gem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm right behind you, bro. Nine and some years.

Any plans today?

Comment

Congratulations for surviving and maintaing your life. Good for you!
                    2012 SCINetUSA Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
                    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Comment

on the thirteenth it will be my fourteenth year.

this past year has been the hardest, except for the 2 house fires, and the time I was homeless that was my decade year.

man I thought I knew what bad was. I was foolish though.

duge I always felt a little kinship between you and I. welcome to your decade year.
                      I hope it is non eventful, and that you and yours are well.
                      hug and a big ole sloppy kissy kiss.

Comment

From one 2002 grad to another...congrats? Or something...

Well, we're all in the club together in a sort

Comment

Just "celebrated" my 1st anniversary it HAS to get easier 1 yr felt like 5 learning/ relearning something new everyday ... Hope you have a easier next ten...

Comment

Had a very NON-eventful day, did NOTHING!!!! don't think it ever gets easier just the fact that you learn to live with it. Here's looking to anther 10!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X