Robbie asked a girl to Homecoming!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Robbie asked a girl to Homecoming!

Most of you know that Robbie has had a rough summer, wound on butt since June, infection in the bone, two hospitilizations, bone biopsy, pic line and now a wound vac. We are finally making progress, may be able to get off the vac soon.

BUT so what, big deal! Here is a pic of him signing the receipt when his meds were delivered today, friends were here for a bit, he came back in the house and said "Mom, I asked Rachel to go to Homecoming with me and she said yes". Big smile on his face, you would never know he has been through hell!

We wants to wear a purple dress shirt, khakis and aviator shades...Im good with that.

(((Robbie))) That's so cool and I am ecstatic for him! You must be so happy!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

haha! Right on! Good for Robbie!

Comment

OMG! So happy! He will look and smell delish!
        Blog:
        Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

you know, I never really knew what he was made of until all of this happened. I raised this boy but still didnt know who he was.

yes, i am happy, proud and grateful!

Comment

Lady, you also didn't know what YOU were made of-until this happened.
            Blog:
            Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

Originally posted by betheny View Post
              Lady, you also didn't know what YOU were made of-until this happened.
              Haha...you're right about that!!

Comment

Right on! This makes me smile!
                DFW TEXAS- T-10 since March 20th, 1994

Comment

What a great thing to read to end the night! Props to both of you!

Comment

This is all such marvelous news! I'm so glad the wound is finally starting to heal, and it's going to be a great homecoming. I have such respect for him, and for you.
                    MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Comment

I hope he has a great time. This is awsome. I am happy for him.

Comment

Originally posted by SharonD View Post
                        you know, I never really knew what he was made of until all of this happened. I raised this boy but still didnt know who he was.

yes, i am happy, proud and grateful!
                        Awesome post. Good to hear.

Also, what Betheny said. Acorns don't fall far from the trees. I've realised in recent years just how much my parents made me who I am.
                        C5/6 incomplete

"I assume you all have guns and crack....."

Comment

I'm very pleased he's on the mend. Don't I know what it's like to be in the clear and finally feeling well again. Bless you, Robbie, and yours! I hope he has a great time at the dance.

BTW, your neighborhood is gorgeous! I love the autumn look.

Comment

Sounds great sharon, lets hope he gets him some
                            We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
                            Ronald Reagan

Comment

Originally posted by brucec View Post
                              Sounds great sharon, lets hope he gets him some
                              It's early yet but I think this gets post of the day.

Comment

Working...
                              X