Originally posted by brucec View Post
    Sounds great sharon, lets hope he gets him some
    absolutely.
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

Comment

I removed a personal attack and responses to it.

Comment

Good for him, that took guts!

Comment

The greatest favor you could have done him was to take down his post/my response Jim. (which also included my well-wishes for Robbie.) You basically took away my face and gave him a free pass in the court of public opinion. When you ban him again, (and you will have to ban him again) the torches and pitch forks with be coming for you because they won't have witnessed their hero self-destructing a second time. I'm done here and apologies Sharon for re-hijacking this already hijacked thread.
          And the truth shall set you free.

Comment

Joe, personal attacks get removed. I also removed your post because it quoted the attack and I PM'd you to explain. I would urge people to ignore ignorant posts, I will remove them and the person will be held accountable. No one is getting a free pass.

Comment

We expect to see prom pictures Sharon! Loved the one you posted.

Comment

Originally posted by LindaT View Post
                I second that!
                MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Comment

linda, it's homecoming, the first home game
                  prom's way off
                  We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
                  Ronald Reagan

Comment

Woot woot go Robbie !! When our kids are happy we're happy !!

Obie
                    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
                    Jane Siberry

Comment

Originally posted by NoDecafPlz View Post
                      You basically took away my face and gave him a free pass in the court of public opinion.
                      Well, let's not be so dramatic, Joe.

Comment

Sharon,
                        So happy that Robbie is feeling better and out of the hospital now. The Homecoming dance will be so much fun for him. Glad things are looking up now!
                        http://spinalcordresearchandadvocacy.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
                          Well, let's not be so dramatic, Joe.

OMG what the hell is that, goatse face?

Comment

Oh you will ALL see pics, I promise!!!

Comment

Prom pics will be expected in the spring (maybe same date, maybe different date) but we do look forward to homecoming pics.

I agree that Robbie has gotten his approach to life honestly. If our kids see us give up, then they learn that such things are acceptable.

I have no experience with pressure wounds or wound vacs so I can only imagine what that particular hell is like. Hopefully, it will be history soon. --eak
                              Elizabeth A. Kephart, PHR
                              mom/caregiver to Ryan-age 21
                              Incomplete C-2 with TBI since 3/09

Comment

Really Happy for Robbie Sharon!!!!! Please share some pics of that handsome dude in the purple shirt.
                                T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Working...
                                X