Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anniversary

Ten years ago this afternoon my wife and myself had the Harley wreck that put the pins in her ankle and the rods in my neck............Moving on.........cant look back

Yes, looking back is a waste of energy although reflection is natural given the milestone date. Enjoy the now.

Do you get autumnal colors in Kentucky?

Comment

Yes, the 10th is one of those marker years for survivors. Most importantly, you have moved ahead. Wishing you the best possible future.
      You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
      http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
      http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Van Quad View Post
        Yes, looking back is a waste of energy although reflection is natural given the milestone date. Enjoy the now.

Do you get autumnal colors in Kentucky?
        Normally yes, but with the extreme dry weather we had this summer we will have to wait and see how much Mother Nature will give us.

Comment

Originally posted by SCIfor55yrs. View Post
          Yes, the 10th is one of those marker years for survivors. Most importantly, you have moved ahead. Wishing you the best possible future.
          Thank You. We have friends in Liberty S.C. that we visit at least yearly. He also has SCI.

Comment

I'm a year behind ya, 9yrs two days ago, also an HD wreck after 26yrs, wife wasn't on.

We're still here and movin' on, only got 2 choices, I like this one better.

Keep it goin'.
            "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Comment

5 for me

today makes my 5 yr anniversary too. i popped a wheelie over an embankment and popped my spine. i am not alone.

Comment

Working...
              X