Chad has pneumonia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(((Hugs Ami and Chad)))

When Chad gets better maybe we can do some retail therapy unless of course, Chad doesn't like shopping. You surely need a break and I know Chad is tired of being sick.
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Healing thoughts are on route to Chad, wrapped tightly in a big hug for you both. Lung gunk sucks — I hope he recovers quickly.
      It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.

~Julius Caesar

Comment

Get well, Chad!
        Daniel

Comment

Not sure what T4L meant about attitudes, but whatever ..... lol

I have good news to report; he has greatly improved in just 24 hours. Yesterday he was coughing up blood and was literally choking on secretions every 5-10 minutes. He is no longer coughing up blood and he is coughing only once or twice an hour, and its productive. When I say cough, I mean quad cough, he can't cough himself of course. Still no fever, and he feels a lot better than before. Still not great but a lot better than yesterday. So things are def going in the right direction. Your positive thoughts and prayers are working, thank you!
          Wife of Chad (C4/5 since 1988), mom of a great teenager

Comment

Originally posted by darkeyed_daisy View Post
            (((Hugs Ami and Chad)))

When Chad gets better maybe we can do some retail therapy unless of course, Chad doesn't like shopping. You surely need a break and I know Chad is tired of being sick.
            That is an absolute date!!!

Comment

Thoughts and prayers for you and Chad! Hope to hear more continued improvement!
              DFW TEXAS- T-10 since March 20th, 1994

Comment

thinking of you two. i hope chad had a pneumonia shot which combats the worst kind. all of us should have it.

one thing to remember foir everybody: the pneumonia shot doesn't work on both kinds of pneumonia. antibiotics don't work on the viral kind. so, i get the flu shot and make sure my pneumonia shot is up to date. maybe a nurse can chime in here, but this is my understanding. i also get these shots in my upper thigh as i don't want a sore arm.

http://www.fbhc.org/Patients/Modules/pneumonia.cfm
                Last edited by cass; 21 Sep 2012, 2:13 AM.

Comment

Feel better Chad ......
                  For every minute you're angry you lose a second of happiness

Comment

Sending Chad good thoughts and hope he is better soon.

Comment

Sending my thoughts and get well wishes his way too!

Comment

Hey Chad, glad you're doing better. Best wishes for a speedy return to respiratory health. Hi Ami!
                        Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Comment

Glad to hear he's improving! Sent some prayers as added insurance.

Comment

Foolish old - hi!!!

Continued good news, he has vastly improved, not even coughing today. No fever, energy much improved and good appetite. He even left the swamp room and spent the day out in the office playing on his computer.

Y'all are the BEST. It has been such a lift to come to this thread and read all the responses. Thank you to each of you.

Comment

So glad to hear this! Continued good wishes to you both!
                              MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Comment

Glad he's feeling better.

Comment

Working...
                                X