No announcement yet.

texas to defy constitution and execute mentally disabled prisoner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he wasn't retarded when he beat the guy in a store parking lot, told him he was going to die for being a snitch, then abducted the snitch, drove off, and gunshots were heard a short time later. He can drive a car, use intimidation, insult someone, beat the crap out of someone, kidnap someone, shoot him with a gun, and drive away, but he can't use ladder, or a lawnmower because he is too retarded? nope, I just don't believe he was retarded at all. he meant to kill the guy, and knew it was wrong, and that He was in a place that used the death penalty, but didn't care because he was pissed.
    people were looking through ten foot clear glass at this, and were on their phones to police, and you could hear the guy yelling over the phone of the people calling police.
    The other thing is, I have worked with and known many retarded people, none could drive.

Comment

he was't retarded when he drove a car to the store parking lot where the snitch was, told him he was going to kill him for being a snitch, beat him, abducted him, drove to another location, killed the snitch with a gun, and drove away. He is too retarded to use a ladder and a lawnmower?

makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by feisty View Post
        I knew dropping an f bomb would get you in here.
        Hehe.

Comment

FWIW, there are a lot of people with mental retardation who can drive an automobile. No, I'm not trying to be funny.
          Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Comment

I just think it's weird that some people think that he would have the mental capacity to manipulate tests so far back into his youth as to place him into special ed classes. That would be some serious forethought and diabolical genius.

I find that Texas governs on a law they won't even let the educators teach even more disgusting. There are so many things wrong with this it is appalling.
            An administrator made me remove my signature.

Comment

Now I know which state I'd like Sarah Palin to commit a felony in.

Comment

Originally posted by Le Type Fran├žais View Post
                Now I know which state I'd like Sarah Palin to commit a felony in.
                no dice, you can't see Russia from the Lone Star state.
                An administrator made me remove my signature.

Comment

Is it ok if I say, "Jesus, guns and bluegrass?"
                  And the truth shall set you free.

Comment

Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!
                    Blog:
                    Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

Yep. Better yo execute and save a few bucks over feeding and housing a guilty inmate.

Comment

just ship to texas any one who doesnt agree with someone elses right to life. then tell texas it is no longer a state and declare war on them.

Comment

Working...
                        X