Reaching out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reaching out

to my Sikh brothers and sisters in the CC community today after yesterday's tragedy. Stay strong.

I do not hate the man who walked into a sacred place and shot innocent people, because, as Martin Luther King Jr. said, “Let no man pull you so low as to hate him.”

So instead, I'll feel sorry for him, and pray that his family can somehow find peace with the choice he made.

very well said. so sad.
    "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
    http://www.elportavoz.com/

Comment

Don't hate him, but he was a racist piece of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Le Type Français View Post
        Don't hate him, but he was a racist piece of shit.
        Well Said x2!

Comment

I was shocked to hear the news of another senseless shooting! Embarrassed to be Caucasian today.
          Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

Also ashamed to find out that he is a USA Army Veteran. So sorry. I have great respect for the Sihks I know and work with. Such a senseless tragedy!

(KLD)
            The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

This is a senseless act of gun violence!

CNN Anderson Cooper reporting from Aurora on July 20 stated: "Too often after shooting like this, the killer's name becomes well-known and months, even years later the killer's name is recalled, but the victims, the survivors names are not. I think that's wrong."
              The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
              --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
              ––Paul Nussbaum
              usc87.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
              X