Guys in wheelchairs pick up chicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys in wheelchairs pick up chicks

The bolder the better... This is funny..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64Ixz...eature=related
    ^^(A)^^

haha at 3:50 "I literally cannot help but just keep staring at your boobs"

I dont like the ending where he says "no of course I'm not paralyzed" in a way that sounded like he meant a paraplegic couldn't do everything he was until he stood up.
    Last edited by Wills77; 23 Jul 2012, 3:46 PM.
    c6 inc since 2-19-11
    ex pro-am motocross racer
    tilite aero z s2

Comment

I didn't think it was funny nor creative. These guys sucked at being funny.
      A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

Comment

Originally posted by Wills77 View Post
        haha at 3:50 "I literally cannot help but just keep staring at your boobs"

I dont like the ending where he says "no of course I'm not paralyzed" in a way that sounded like he meant a paraplegic couldn't do everything he was until he stood up.
        I like that none of the girls said no.. Well maybe they cut those ones out.
        ^^(A)^^

Comment

Originally posted by wtf View Post
          I didn't think it was funny nor creative. These guys sucked at being funny.
          IMO, just lame...
          Don - Grad Student Emeritus
          T3 ASIA A 27 years post injury

Comment

The guy mis-educated some of those people. I wonder how it will affect their future interaction with people in wheelchairs. Also, I wonder how many of the phone numbers they got were real.

I think if a guy approached women in public here the way some in the video were, he could be charged with lewd and lascivious behavior.
            Last edited by SCIfor55+yrs.; 24 Jul 2012, 2:02 PM.
            You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
            http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
            http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Comment

drunken clc level swagger...and 75% of the numbers were fake.

They didn't show them dumping dudes out of chairs, but that happens to dudes like this.
              Blog:
              Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

It is just dicks being stupid thinking they are being creative and I suspect compeletly staged, or else girls today are.... Not sure what to say this video would say about them but it would not be good...IMO

Comment

Lame.......not funny, not even worthy of a smile.

Comment

Did not care for it, sorry
                    I have a spinal cord injury...a spinal cord injury DOES NOT have me!

walking quad-Central Cord Syndrome

Comment

Gary Is = L-1 Para for 34 years.....................
                      ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

What to say?

This is crap, somebody thought it was funny? The guy is just plain ignorant.
                        Gary Is = L-1 Para for 34 years.....................
                        ~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Wow

WOW you guys are a rough crowd, sorry if anyone is or was offended. Now you can all get back to discussing all the politically correct cripple stuff and wheelchair misery that is so important in your lives. God get a life and a sense of humor it's a wheelchair get over it your stuck in it for the rest of your life move on.
                          ^^(A)^^

Comment

That wasn't very nice ....
                            www.adventuresofcolinandheather.blogspot.com !

Comment

Originally posted by darty View Post
                              WOW you guys are a rough crowd, sorry if anyone is or was offended. Now you can all get back to discussing all the politically correct cripple stuff and wheelchair misery that is so important in your lives. God get a life and a sense of humor it's a wheelchair get over it your stuck in it for the rest of your life move on.
                              I was not offended, I thought the guy was a dick In or out of the chair. Just because I do not think it is funny is no reason to get your panties in a wad and paint everyone that did not find it funny as a bunch of miserable cripples, ok that is not a quote but I think it comes pretty close to your implications. From what I read here on this forum most ppl have moved on.. I wish you all the best, you may very well need it.....btw have seen a lot of stuff done in chairs by people that were not chair users that I found funny. You should try to not assume that you know why people do not find it funny.....

Comment

Working...
                              X