X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

McDuff-That is too funny!

Comment

LOL McDuff, that is so Criminal Minds!
      Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Comment

holy cow.

Comment

Hey what can I say, I just started getting naturally occurring boners again post op 2 years, lol. I guess nerves really do take a long time to re-grow, who'd have thunk it?
          "Life is about how you
          respond to not only the
          challenges you're dealt but
          the challenges you seek...If
          you have no goals, no
          mountains to climb, your
          soul dies".~Liz Fordred

Comment

Lol! Tmi
            Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Comment

Thats funny & pathetic all at once... old school thinking or ignorance

Comment

Working...
              X