No announcement yet.

Darkeyed_daisy came for dinner tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darkeyed_daisy came for dinner tonight!

And here's the proof! She is just unbelievably lovely, we had a GREAT time.
    Last edited by Obieone; 06-10-2012, 05:31 AM. Reason: :))
    Wife of Chad (C4/5 since 1988), mom of a great teenager

That is such a beautiful picture of all of you!
    MS with cervical and thoracic cord lesions

Comment

lol i was gonna say well what are you doing down in the dirty south? :P glad you had fun!!
      "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
      http://www.elportavoz.com/

Comment

That would be so much fun!! We were just in North Carolina in May. How I would have loved meeting you. I admire you all.
        C5/C6

Comment

Great picture of you all. I love the new hairstyle Ami.

Comment

Thank you Ami and Chad for inviting me. Medium boy provided great entertainment too.

I had a great time.
            T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

glad you all had a good time.
              I guess Im the only one that gets stood up these days.

Comment

Yes Medium Boy was ..... Entertaining?!? Lol. What a boy.

I was reminiscing at dinner that Medium Boy was Small Boy when I first met chad; he was only 3 then. Now he's 11!!

Comment

thats a lovely picture.

Comment

Great picture!

Chris.
                    Have you ever seen a human heart? It looks like a fist wrapped in blood! Larry in 'Closer', a play by Partick Marber

Comment

Thanks for all the comments on the photo. The funny part of the photo is that I made Medium Boy take about a dozen photos until he FINALLY took one good one. He was a total Mr. Squirrely Pants doing it, but he ended up doing alright I'd say based on all the comments here! Thank you everyone

BTW, I made a kick ass dinner, if I say so myself, although I can barely take the credit - it was the ingredients. I made bison burgers on the grill, and had corn on the cob fresh from our local organic only farmer's market, carrots, cut up tomatoes and onion, and then organic ice cream with strawberries from the same farmer's market. The ingredients were all simple and SO delicious. And yes, I am trying to tempt other people into coming over - yes, I will cook for you and our house is fully accessible obviously.

Comment

What a great picture. Thanks for sharing. Wise.

Comment

What a lovely photo, lovely people and a nice invite. If I were to visit I could bring organic moonshine but I don't think I could find organic Tarheel BBQ. LOL.

Glad you all had a wonderful time. zilla your posts always make me smile. Thanks.

Comment

Love it!

Comment

This is definitely a very uplifting and enjoyable thread.

What's the story behind the name "Medium Boy"? I'm sure I could search and find the backstory but I'm just being lazy and was curious.

Comment

Working...
                              X