New reality TV show PUSH GIRLS on SUNDANCE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by november View Post
    I just watched the last episode. Oh geez, I hope people don't think we wear diapers. Angela has some pad covering half her cushion most of the time as it is. Maybe she can figure out a different way to manage her bladder or something. I wouldn't rollout of my house with a chux pad hanging off my cushion, ever. She could do so much more for herself. She seems poorly educated about SCI and a lot of what she has said during the show makes no sense.
    That's what I'm sayin'!

I wonder if she's tried all the bladder meds, or an aug.
    Embrace uncertainty. Hard problems rarely have easy solutions. Jonah Lehrer

Comment

Originally posted by leschinsky View Post
      That's what I'm sayin'!

I wonder if she's tried all the bladder meds, or an aug.
      I couldn't be my age and have someone follow me around to cath me every 4-6 hrs either. It's bizarre in my opinion. I know young, successful, beautiful women that would rather have a caregiver cath them throughout the day than get a mitro or supra pubic. They are also the same ones that won't use a powerchair even though they can't push a manual and get anywhere. I guess getting pushed around is better? Once I met a young women that was an attorney that was still doing these two very things. Different strokes, I guess.
      Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Working...
      X