pulling pants up in a chair with dump?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pulling pants up in a chair with dump?

What's the secret? I"m now using a zra with more dump than before but I'm having hard time pulling up pants in the chair. Ugggggg............tips?

It upsets me that I can't come up with one good poop joke.

Comment

Originally posted by brian View Post
      Poop is the wrong way to go, you should have gone with:

I find it a lot easier to pull up my pants once I move your mom's head out of my lap.

Comment

Beside [a solid object like a bed] and REALLY lean to one side using that object to stop yourself from falling out ... but watch snapping a hip! Can you transfer to a toilet? Been getting dressed like that all these 27yrs.
        Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

I'd recommend using gloves so you don't get your hands full of it.
          Rollin' since '89. Complete C8

Comment

Use suspenders. Put them over your shoulders and do a couple pushups. Just kidding... I think. I always put mine on in bed. So much easier.
            You will find a guide to preserving shoulder function @
            http://www.rstce.pitt.edu/RSTCE_Reso...imb_Injury.pdf

See my personal webpage @
            http://cccforum55.freehostia.com/

Comment

wearing pants is over-rated, just go naked

Comment

I see you're getting a lot of serious responses here!

I have discovered that if I put my right foot on the strap behind my legs I can lean over onto the bed on my left side, put my hand into my sweats and pull them up. I then turn around and place my left foot on the strap and pull up the left side. Putting the leg up helps elevate my hips more.

I also put my outside foot up to transfer into bed. After a few scary episodes of not making it onto the bed I found this gives me a lot more lift.

With the belt behind my legs I have to be careful not getting my foot caught under it. It's best to remove your shoes!!
                C5/C6

Comment

Originally posted by t8burst View Post
                  Originally posted by brian View Post
                  Poop is the wrong way to go, you should have gone with:

I find it a lot easier to pull up my pants once I move your mom's head out of my lap.

You seem to have an unhealthy facination with my mother.

Is your name Jeff by any chance?

Comment

I scoot out to the edge of the cushion and lean back... and get them up as far up on my thigh as possible. Then lean side to side as I pull up. Or push my butt up by doing a wc push up with the one hand as I pull up pant with the other. I do this w/ jeans so should be easier for you [i know you aren't a jeans girl].
                    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Lexi's fat arse (ass is a small member of the horse family) is hard to take seriously....

Comment

Always get mine on and all the way up on the bed. Maybe using the better balance the increased seat dump gives you lean forward and pull one side up and a time from the rear?

Comment

Gosh I love this thread!!!!!
                          I can totally hear u n ur CP laugh dowd!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X