No announcement yet.

Graduated from college!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What an inspiration you are! Congratulations!

Comment

Well done. Keep up the good work.
      I refuse to tip toe through life, only to arrive safely at death.

Comment

Thanks. My two bosses just started a Ph.D. program last year in bioinformatics/computational biology, so my plan now is to focus on walking, as my neurosurgeon told me that there is little return after 18 months.

After that, my goal is to either get my phd, but I have met all the requirements for medical school, so next week I am going to meet with my neurologist and find out if the process for applying to med school will be different for me (as a lot of my friends are either in med school or just starting their residencies now).

Comment

Originally posted by mkm29 View Post
          After that, my goal is to either get my phd, but I have met all the requirements for medical school, so next week I am going to meet with my neurologist and find out if the process for applying to med school will be different for me (as a lot of my friends are either in med school or just starting their residencies now).
          Suggest you hook up with Roger and his son, who is now in medical school at Johns Hopskins. There is a long thread about his path there on the New SCI forum here: https://www.carecure.net/forum/showthread.php?t=77419

(KLD)
          The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

Congrats to you!

Comment

Working...
            X