No announcement yet.

Vote for Shannon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you so much to those of you who have been supporting me! I'm truly touched. <3

Tomorrow is the last day to vote. I'm almost positive that I am in the top 10%. Now we just have to wait until the 21st which is when they announce the 3 winners! I'm so excited!

I plan on writing a letter to the judges telling them why I think they should give one of the vans to me. I would love to include letters from others stating why you think I should win. If you so desire to write such a letter, please send it to wheelsforshannon@mail.com. Please note, that is indeed mail.com, not gmail.com!

I plan on sending the letter(s) early Tuesday morn, so please email me by midnight Monday.

My heartfelt thanks to all of you who have supported me! You are wonderful, wonderful, people and it literally brings tears to my eyes when I think about your generosity. Love to all of you!

Comment

Shannon, Congratulations on being a semifinalist!

Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Comment

Shannon, congrats at still being in the race!

Good luck!
        The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit the bottom
        --General George Patton

Complex problems need to be solved collectively.
        ––Paul Nussbaum
        usc87.blogspot.com

Comment

WOO, still in the running!
          T11 Asia A after near-fatal bike crash.. Just happy to still be here

No, I didn't loose my mind... It got scared and ran away!!

Comment

Shannon, I was sorry to learn that you hadn't won. You gave it a tremendous effort!

When you posted your idea of wearing a T-shirt with the number of votes, I thought of an idea that now seems even more appropriate. The idea was to put the number of people who badly wanted an accessible vehicle, but hadn't won the contest.

I'm still befuddled how other nations can provide better medical and DME support to their citizens. Makes you wonder what we mean when we claim that the United States of America is the greatest country on Earth? Maybe for those who can buy whatever they need, but certainly not for folks who struggle to get by. We can do better.

I hope that your disappointment is somewhat softened by knowing that so many people supported you in this effort.
            Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Comment

Where does it show the winners?!
              Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

Comment

Working...
              X