Vote for Shannon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did it give five votes?

I thought it was only the first time it was five votes and one vote the other times but I can try the again to see.
    TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

I thought so, too, but my last one apparently counted for 5! Possibly because it came from a different computer.
      Up to 3761 votes now.

Comment

I have three different computers in the house, do that means I can vote from all of them?
        TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

I used a different email address when I voted today, and it let me use the promo code for 5 votes again.

(Note .... it still had to be 24 hours from my last vote, under my regular address).
          T7-8 since Feb 2005

Comment

I voted twice today, one from my laptop and one time from my android and the second time I was outside using another wireless net on a cafe and using another emailadress and could use the prome code again.
            TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

Thank you all so much! I just found out that I'm #44 out of nearly 900. That's good because that means I am still in the top 10%, but I am falling behind a bit.

I've been trying hard to think of ways to bring in more votes. I wonder how I could get it on the news. Any ideas?

Comment

I've sent this to whoever I can think of Shannon.
                Just sent it to a group that I think will give you a little boost.
                Last edited by LindaT; 14 Apr 2012, 10:38 PM. Reason: added sentence

Comment

I can't get Norwegian people to vote, they do not understand why to vote.
                  TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

That is awesome Linda! Thank you so much!

Bente, I truly appreciate your help! Even if it gets just one of your Norwegian friends to vote, I'm very grateful. : )

Everyone, thank you!!!

http://www.nmeda.com/mobility-awaren...shannon-thomas

Comment

Originally posted by sjean423 View Post
                      I used a different email address when I voted today, and it let me use the promo code for 5 votes again.

(Note .... it still had to be 24 hours from my last vote, under my regular address).
                      It isnt allowing me to vote this way. It is identifying my IP. Even when my husband and kids voted.
                      Every day I wake up is a good one

Comment

This young man has a COMMANDING lead in the vote tally -- more than 5x the votes of Shannon. CC is going to have to really put the pedal to metal to help Shannon to first place. There's still time.

Voting ends May 13, 2012.
                        stephen@bike-on.com

Comment

Just sent 5 more!

Comment

Originally posted by stephen212 View Post
                            This young man has a COMMANDING lead in the vote tally -- more than 5x the votes of Shannon. CC is going to have to really put the pedal to metal to help Shannon to first place. There's still time.

Voting ends May 13, 2012.
                            I don't know how he is doing it! Sounds like he's a very likable guy, so he's probably got his entire school voting for him. There is another high school kid who is also doing really well (vote wise).

Comment

Originally posted by patd View Post
                              Just sent 5 more!

Thank you!

Comment

Tomorrow I'm going to be printing up some flyers and posting them on bulletin boards around Portland. Would anyone be interested in posting some of them where you live? Suggestions for where you could put them - your church, work, school, coffee shop, library. I would be more than happy to send you as many as you'd like. If interested, just message me your address and how many you'd like. I'll pop them in the mail to you tomorrow! Thanks so much!

Comment

Working...
                                X