X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Push Girls Preview

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/04/02/su...h-girls-video/

Good luck ladies!
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

Devo Tevo!

Comment

I hope they represent strong, tough women! It's refreshing to see a show like this at all.
      Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

I just pray it doesn't de-evolve into a Housewives of Orange County.
        And the truth shall set you free.

Comment

I like that, at least in this preview, it doesn't look like some Jersey Shore/Real Housewives type of show.

Comment

pleeeeeeaaassee let it turn into real housewives on wheels lol it looks like it'll be a great show!
            "Smells like death in a bucket of chicken!"
            http://www.elportavoz.com/

Comment

That actually looks really great. I have a close friendship with a number of fellow women with SCIs and I think it's neat that the show portrays how awesome that support system can be.

I'd watch it if I lived in Ammurrikah.

Comment

very, very cool. Much needed. Well done and very good quality. Will add this to my housewives line up! ) (Might replace the AtL one!) )
                "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Comment

I like it, just hope it's not on sundays, I hope I don't forget.
                  A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

Comment

Will be illegally streaming this for sure
                    May the fetus you save be gay

Comment

i'd like to watch this show

Comment

Originally posted by crypticgimp View Post
                        pleeeeeeaaassee let it turn into real housewives on wheels lol it looks like it'll be a great show!
                        hehe

-------------
                        I hope the women represent with light, love and joy! I think they will
                        "The sweet is not as sweet without the bitter"
                        ~"Vanilla Sky"~

Comment

I think it gives a skewed view of what life is really like with SCI, unless there's a lot more to this show than the preview . It seems only low level para's are part of the program. This will just further the view of those AB's who think if quads tried harder, they could be like these gals. It's like air brushing and glamorizing spinal cord injury in my opinion, and portrays the lives of a small percentage of women with spinal cord injuries.
                          Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
                          Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

Angela R is a quad (tho I'm not sure what funct. level). But yes, media does like to show paras 'overcoming' obstacles. Why? Cuz it's easier.

Comment

Originally posted by rdf View Post
                              I think it gives a skewed view of what life is really like with SCI, unless there's a lot more to this show than the preview . It seems only low level para's are part of the program. This will just further the view of those AB's who think if quads tried harder, they could be like these gals. It's like air brushing and glamorizing spinal cord injury in my opinion, and portrays the lives of a small percentage of women with spinal cord injuries.
                              Well, Angela is a high level...and she is also Executive Producer. But like a new relationship.or a new job...people put their best on..and I kinda think we need that image for a change!

Let all the guys think we are just so hot and easy breezy and positive all the time!, Let the employers think we are inspirations and hard workers who perserver and get the job done!

Let society view us as glamorous and sexy and maybe we will be seen and represented in advertising and media for a change.

I am not disagreeing with you at all Bobby, but just saying..let society go on a "first date" with SCI and let them put our best "foot" forward. I don;t mind
                              "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Comment

Working...
                              X