Springtime pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Springtime pictures

Am loving this early spring-summer weather and all the blooms. [SPECIAL][/SPECIAL]

oh i love that

Comment

Tick tock tick tock...I have some 50 new red appledoorn darwin hybrids making their way up Then the daylily horde should show up (really got caught up on bulb and root sales last fall, lol)

Comment

Love it!!!!
        T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

another one

Comment

Gorgeous Rebajane! We won't see those for at least a month even with the mild weather.

Comment

Very pretty!

Comment

Spring in my garden

These are all from yesterday.

(KLD)
                The SCI-Nurses are advanced practice nurses specializing in SCI/D care. They are available to answer questions, provide education, and make suggestions which you should always discuss with your physician/primary health care provider before implementing. Medical diagnosis is not provided, nor do the SCI-Nurses provide nursing or medical care through their responses on the CareCure forums.

Comment

I won't have roses for another month in the East Bay area of San Francisco, except for the Lady Banks that blooms in March/April only. This year I had it downsized, thinned and shaped in early March, and it is nowhere near as full of blossoms as it usually is. The Candy Tufts are amazing this year!

NL (GJ's wife and caregiver)

Comment

Beautiful
                    sigpicLET A SMILE BE YOUR UMBRELLA

Comment

Thanks for sharing your pictures. I have a few roses blooming too, but they are always a problem for me. The arbor of roses is gorgeous! Always wanted something like that.

Comment

NIce

one i took a week or so ago
                        Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
                        don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM

Comment

Originally posted by bollefen View Post
                          one i took a week or so ago
                          Lovely spring.

Comment

OK-I admit to being greatly jealous of those of you having spring. The hostas are just beginning to come through the ground, that's it.

The pictures are all stunning and I enjoyed them.
                            NL-is that a real cat or a little statue there?

Comment

Originally posted by LindaT View Post
                              OK-I admit to being greatly jealous of those of you having spring. The hostas are just beginning to come through the ground, that's it.

The pictures are all stunning and I enjoyed them.
                              NL-is that a real cat or a little statue there?
                              Hi Linda,
                              It's a statue. I have two of them, the one in the picture and another of a black cat curled up asleep. Whenever someone visits the back garden, there are always double takes, even after they know that the cats aren't real. Many years ago, a neighbor had a little black cat named Sabrina who thought our garden was hers too. She is gone now and I miss her keeping me company while doing the gardening chores. These remind me of her.

Comment

Working...
                              X