My Cartoons - 'Life in Action' Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Cartoons - 'Life in Action' Magazine

If any of you are members of United Spinal Association, you likely receive their new(ish) member magazine Life in Action. I did a humorous illustration for one of their articles, and now I'm doing a cartoon in each issue, on the last page: "Last Laugh". You can read the magazine online here: Life in Action Digital Archive.

The two cartoons I've done so far below...

I should say, chick helped with the idea for this cartoon (they needed a cartoon the next day)...

This concept was the Editor's idea, to go along with the Multiple Schlerosis (MS) theme of the issue...

That is so awesome!! Congrats! Would love to share on fb, can you post on ur wall so we can brag?? On you )
    "The trick is in what one emphasizes. We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy. The amount of work is the same.” ~Carlos Castaneda

Comment

Originally posted by sherocksandsherolls View Post
      That is so awesome!! Congrats! Would love to share on fb, can you post on ur wall so we can brag?? On you )
      I posted the first on on FB already but not the second yet (the mag just came out).

Comment

Thanks, Mesa, and welcome to CareCure.

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
          Thanks, Mesa, and welcome to CareCure.
          Sorry man, Mesa was a spammer. But congrats of being published.

Comment

Originally posted by t8burst View Post
            Sorry man, Mesa was a spammer. But congrats of being published.
            I thought they might be, but thought I'd give them the benefit of the doubt.

Thanks.

Comment

Very cool.
              C 5/6 Comp.
              No Tri's or hand function.

Far better it is to try mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure. Than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much or suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows neither victory or defeat.

Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

Right on. Out of curiosity what does someone get paid for doing a gig like that?

Comment

Congrats on the gig! Does this come out monthly?

btw, she ain't so stylin sittin all slouched on her scooter

Comment

Foolish

"We have met the enemy and he is us."-POGO.

"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."~Edgar Allan Poe

"Dream big, you might never wake up!"- Snoop Dogg

Comment

Well done Scorp! I had seen the snowplow one but did not know it was yours. I love them.

Comment

Excellent!

Comment

thats some good stuff there
                          We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
                          Ronald Reagan

Comment

Well done!

Comment

Got mine yesterday in the United Spinal, ACTION paper.

Great job.
                              C 5/6 Comp.
                              No Tri's or hand function.

Far better it is to try mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure. Than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much or suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows neither victory or defeat.

Teddy Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                              X