Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally, cops issuing tickets for abusers!!! Or did they?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally, cops issuing tickets for abusers!!! Or did they?

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local...GTcW/#comments

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

If you ain't laughing, you ain't living, baby. Carlos Mencia

Is this a figment? or the real Jefffffffff? LOL

I hope they are patroling and issuing the tickets but to give one to a Handicapped wheeler? How blind can you be?

In my apartment complex in AZ, they took the signs down even though they were still clearly painted and allowed people with trucks to park in them. It was a lost cause even talking to complex managers.
    T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

It be me, lol. Figured that some peeps would enjoy this..

Life isn't like a bowl of cherries or peaches. It's more like a jar of jalapenos--What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.

Comment

Welcome back, bitch!

Same level of injury and injured the same way as me. What a
        coincidence.

Comment

Just passing thru douchebag! U owe me an email!!

Comment

This is so bizarre, how could the cop miss the wheelchair on the license plate? The young woman did a good job at explaining why she needed the HC space. Hopefully those that now park (illegally) there will understand the importance of HC parking for those that truly need it.
            A dolla makes me holla, honey boo boo! - borrowed from Honey boo boo child

Comment

I thought she did a great job explaining her frustration and the need for the stripes.

Comment

Hi jeff!
                If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.

Sometimes it is easier to widen doors than it is to open minds.

Comment

Now every sicko in Atl know what car she drives and where she parks, not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
                    Now every sicko in Atl know what car she drives and where she parks, not good.
                    I never thought of that. Sad world that anyone has to, but you are right Jim.

Comment

Working...
                    X