Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emergency-Dad passed away, do I have to pay for medical luggage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so so sorry
    Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

Comment

Sorry

Sorry for your loss. It's great that you can be with your Mom at this crucial time.
      You C.A.N.
      Conquer Adversity Now

Comment

So sorry about your dad....hope you have a safe trip.
        T12-L2; Burst fracture L1: Incomplete walking with AFO's and cane since 1989

My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

Comment

So sorry about your dad...
          For every minute you're angry you lose a second of happiness

Comment

Sorry, take care.

Comment

Thanks for thoughts and prayers. I am in Chicago now and waiting for my flight to Dallas and then to Tucson. I got everything I need into my carry on and reg suitcase. Next time I will know about the FAA. Guidelines. Will print it off and show. Again thank you for all the well wishes at this difficult time.

Comment

I am sorry for your loss "medic1."
                JimmyMack
                Member: New Jersey Commission on Spinal Cord Reasearch
                http://www.state.nj.us/health/spinalcord/index.shtml

Comment

Dear medic1
                  I am sorry to hear about your Dad
                  Sincerely;
                  GL

Comment

So sorry to hear about the loss of your Dad, I am sure you will be a big comfort for your Mom.

Trying to get things around with not much time can be quite stressful. Sounds like you made it ok though. Keeping you in my prayers.
                    JeAnNE L1Burst Fracture inc. 11/5/10

Live Well--Laugh often

Comment

Losing a parent sucks. I'm sorry.

Comment

So sorry Medic. While you're down there you might try checking your airline for 'bereavement fares'. Some airlines still offer them and they cut the prices back as if you had time to plan this a month in advance. If they do you should be able to get a partial refund but forget it once your home again.
                        Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow."

Disclaimer: Answers, suggestions, and/or comments do not constitute medical advice expressed or implied and are based solely on my experiences as a SCI patient. Please consult your attending physician for medical advise and treatment. In the event of a medical emergency please call 911.

Comment

Working...
                        X