No announcement yet.

Our dear Betheny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sorry Beth so so sorry - I pray 2012 is kinder and oh so much gentler on you {{{{{{{{{{hug}}}}}}}}}}}

Obie
    ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
    Jane Siberry

Comment

I don't even believe this. (((Hugs))) Betheny - as many as you need, and my deepest sympathy on the loss of your father. I wish I could do more. Stay tight with those you love.
      Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
      - Albert Einstein

Comment

There are no words........I'm thinking of you and wish I had something I could say that would help....but only time passing will dull the sharp pains of loss.
        Last edited by smokymtn memories; 30 Dec 2011, 6:48 PM.

Comment

thinking of you Betheny
          get busy living or get busy dying

Comment

What an amazingly horrible year. My condolences.
            Alan

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

Comment

Just thinking of you bethany............

Comment

Betheny ...

I really have no words to express what is going through my head and I wonder where God has gone?

Please know that there are so many people here who love you.

William

William

... rolling since 1989

BE NICE!It's free

P.S. ~ I have "handicapabilities"

TWITTER: @MacBerry

Comment

Just want you to know Betheny, we don't exchange many posts but I'm thinking of you often. I am so so sorry for your losses. There's nothing I can say that the others haven't. Hugs to you

Comment

wan't there a web to donate to betheny? is that still active?
                    We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
                    Ronald Reagan

Comment

I believe it was finished as of January 1st.

I think her father was well enough off that funeral expenses won't be worried about there.
                      Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

thanks
                        We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
                        Ronald Reagan

Comment

Thanks for thinking of it, bruce. Between husband and son I've beeb funeral poor this yr, and you guys helped more than I can ever state.

Unbelievable month. 2 generations wipedout. Dad didn't help w/ those expenses, so thank God for CC. Trying not to feel sorry for self. Your support helps so much. Am at library, hope to get internet/cable/phone asap.
                          Blog:
                          Does This Wheelchair Make My Ass Look Fat?

Comment

Hi Betheny, good to see you posting. If you need any help getting settled in and/or setup, let me know. We love you and miss your posts.
                            Please donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org.
                            Copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature.

Thanks!

Comment

Hey Betheny ..... good luck with getting a new set up in your new location. Much, much love and light to you. xoxo
                              Wife of Chad (C4/5 since 1988), mom of a great teenager

Comment

Hi Beth, I can't tell you what a lift seeing your post gave me, please let us know more when you get your internet sorted.

Sending you best wishes and hugs,

Jonathan.

Comment

Working...
                                X