No announcement yet.

ChipIn for Donations For Betheny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are absolutely no doubts in my mind that Ami will handle the funds with complete propriety and I wholeheartedly support her.

Thanks for organizing this effort, Ami.
    Daniel

Comment

Cheese I have no idea if anyone will be seeing her tomorrow? Besides her family of course I'm assuming.

I truly hate to bug her in this terrible time because she did request that no one call please. If Ami or whoever needs info or any questions asked regarding funeral arrangements to send flowers please gather questions and I can ask whatever is needed in one ph call tomorrow perhaps. Or is someone on CC closer to her that regularly talks with her? I don't want to intrude too much but will help. I told Ami I have her address so will give it to her after I ask Betheny if it's ok and that is where Ami can send the check.

CC is great. I'll check back tomorrow.
      Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Originally posted by dan_nc View Post
        There are absolutely no doubts in my mind that Ami will handle the funds with complete propriety and I wholeheartedly support her.

Thanks for organizing this effort, Ami.
        I agree completely.

Thank you for organizing this, Ami.

Betheny has given so much to CC and is so well-loved, I'm sure we all want to help any way we can.

Comment

Great idea. Thank you.
          Get involved in politics as if your life depended on it, because it does. -- Justin Dart

I shall not tolerate ignorance or hate speech on this site.

Comment

Another vote of thanks to, and confidence in to Ami.

Comment

Originally posted by Timaru View Post
              Ditto and done.
              And the truth shall set you free.

Comment

We have $1,327 as of 8 am this morning. FYI. Wow.
                Wife of Chad (C4/5 since 1988), mom of a great teenager

Comment

Just sent $. Here is another vote for trust in Ami!

Comment

Thanks for arranging this.
                    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject. ~Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Timaru View Post

Absolutely this.

Comment

I trust Ami. I stayed in the same fancy corner hotel room at JW Marriot in DC as her and family and have spent time several times with her in various places. We always have had fun.
                        I am sorry to read this. Jake was a nice kid I always enjoyed talking to at W2W.

Comment

I trust you Ami. You are great for doing this even though I am pretty new here it does not take long too feel a kinship

Comment

Thanks for doing this Ami - amazing how much in less than 24hrs. There are very special people here. I am glad Betheny is not alone.
                            Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Comment

We have over $2100 as of this writing, with 30 contributors. You are all very generous and I know this will be very helpful to her during this horrible time.
                              Last edited by zillazangel; 2 Dec 2011, 4:06 PM.
                              Wife of Chad (C4/5 since 1988), mom of a great teenager

Comment

Wow! People are so generous on this site. This money was originally just intended for flowers for Jake, but as everyone knows an event like this can be financially devastating for a family.

The death of a child is something that no one plans for, ever. Who is going to set money aside for an event like that? So I would ask that people continue to send in whatever gifts they can.

It is too bad that sending money is the only thing that many of us can do to help such a good lady like Betheny.
                                Anything worth doing, is worth doing to excess

Comment

Working...
                                X