No announcement yet.

Jake died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

omg, i was away and just now saw this. i cannot, will not, imagine how awful this is.
    no idea what to say.
    Emily, C-8 sensory incomplete mom to a 8 year old and a preschooler. TEN! years post.

Comment

So sorry for your terrible loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Comment

I am so sorry for your loss, i wish you peace

ket
        Kindly,

The Ketamine Kitty

All the tears, all the pain, all the rage through the night (apolgies to the rewrite) RR

Next time I die make sure I'm gone,
        don't leave 'em nothing to work on JT

And I ain't nothin but a dream JM

Comment

No words can express how deeply saddened I am about this. Wishing you peace.
          "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot nothing's going to get better. It's not." - Dr. Seuss

Comment

I am sorry to hear this. May your memories of him bring you some comfort during this difficult time. I offer my deepest sympathies to you and your family.

Comment

Funeral will be held:

Wednesday @ 2pm
              McNeil Funeral Home
              Mustang, OK
              525 W State Highway
              (405) 376-1616

I know of at least one local friend that will be attending. Betheny said it was ok to post.
              Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Thanks Novi.
                Every day I wake up is a good one

Comment

I don't know either of you, but it was easy to tell from your posts that you loved Jake very much. My sincere condolences on the loss of your beautiful boy.
                  NYC Disability Forum (@DisabledNYC on Twitter)

Comment

I'm thinking about you all the time. Wish we could all be there.

Comment

Jake

most everyone who met Jake knew right off he was all about two things in life having fun and watching out for his mom.

i think the first time i met him was back in about 03, me betheny& jake had free tickets to a hockey game after the game the announcer invited all the kids down to play on the ice, jake ran down there full speed done a belly flop on the ice slid out a ways then went right up to the announcer, the announcer ask if he wanted to say anything. Jake grabbed the mic and with a booming voice announced i want to give a shout out to my mom & carl

he went on talking & walking away from the announcer like he was the new master of ceremonies, the announcer about had a wrestling match to get the mic back. i thought man that kid not a bit shy has a future in public speaking or politics

Jake was always upto some kind of silly mischief, almost everytime we were out of sight of his mom it was swear you wont tell my mom about this, about what? he would say just watch

the second rally in dc i spent a lot of time with Jake, we about choked matt out of the room with cigs, first thing out of the hotel jake says hold my watch and dont tell my mom about this, about what? he runs over jumps up on about a 4ft. ledge then up to about a 8 ft. ledge on the side of the hotel, then continues to climb straight up the side of the hotel about 40ft high then comes back down and jumps off of about a 12 ft. ledge.

later in the day i had put away a few rounds, not thinking about anyones age i decided to check out the local topless bar, going in the door Jake pulls me back and says hey im not old enough to go in there, i said well just act like you belong there, he says naw i said well lets go back to the hotel, he says no lets go in, once inside he took to that environment like a fish to water, about a half hour later we go to another bar i told Jake we will probably get booted out of this one.

we get a table i order a jack&coke waiter asks for my id, i show id, then Jake just straight up orders a 7&7 waiter didnt even ask for his id

last time i seen Jake he came to my house with his mom & dad, Betheney had that avatar movie, i was really tired probably slept through half of it, after the movie everyone went to bed, Jake insisted i stay up and watch one of those cartoon family guy movie's with him, glad i did, the movie was not entertaining at all, Jake was the entertainment watching him laugh then repeat the lines i missed had me rolling, wish i could watch another episode with Jake

Comment

Originally posted by NorthQuad View Post
                        I'm thinking about you all the time. Wish we could all be there.
                        My sentiments as well.

Comment

Online Condolences

Messages for the Winkler/ Gaines family can be posted her:
                          http://mcneilsmustangfs.com/addcondo...72&MName=Jacob Alan "Beans" Winkler
                          Every day I wake up is a good one

Comment

Cheesecake ?
                            I just sent a kind letter to the funeral home for betheny
                            Thank you very much cheesecake

Sincerely
                            Judy

Comment

I am so very sorry for this. I hope you can someday find the peace you so deserve.

Comment

Bethany, I'm constantly thinking of you and sending you love.......nothing to say cept wanted you to know you are on our hearts

Comment

Working...
                                X