No announcement yet.

Jake died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am so very sorry and sad to read this, Betheny. What a horrible thing to have happened.

This site, by its very nature, is an assembly of those who are already going through a kind of a hell on earth. It is such a terrible shame that it is so much worse for some here, and has been so much worse for you, several times over.

But this site also offers the shared love of many good people. Please try to feel and accept that, and try to let it mitigate your sorrow a little.

I wish that I were nearer so that I could hold you with a long, tight hug.

- Richard

Comment

Betheny - so terribly, terribly sorry to hear about this! Sincere condolences for your loss. So tragic!

Comment

My heart goes out to you Bethany! So So sorry for your loss....*Hugs*
        God is good

Comment

So sorry Bethany.

Comment

I feel your pain in my heart.
            Last edited by Tyrannosaurus Tex; 2 Dec 2011, 2:06 PM.
            Tex
            C4,5,6 incomplete with 100% full feeling
            sigpic

Comment

I am a new member, but remember seeing all the outpouring of concern for you when the recent earthquake shook your area. I was amazed how much your friends on this site loved you. You must be special. I hope you will find comfort in their love.

Praying that you will stay strong through this terrible tragedy.

A new friend from Texas
              C5/C6

Comment

Oh My Betheny, I'm so sorry. I know I haven't been around much but I want you to know how loved you are by everyone in this community. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
                ~Kristi
                T7 MVA 9/12/04

Life is just a collection of memories. - C.W. McCall Aurora Borealis

Comment

Oh Betheny, I can't even express how I feel. I am oh so so sorry, I cAn't even imagine losing a child.
                  T7-8 since Feb 2005

Comment

Betheny, so sorry for you tragic loss, being a Mom, and being close to your son is a wonderful journey to be part of. You have a wonderful family here and many people that love you dearly.
                    JeAnNE L1Burst Fracture inc. 11/5/10

Live Well--Laugh often

Comment

Betheny, I'm so very sorry. When meeting Jake at the Rally in DC I was so impressed with his demeanor and fun personality, so like his Mom. OMG, I'm so sorry. Deb

Comment

Beth, I'm at a loss for words....I've been away from CC for so long but when I saw Bente post on FB about Jake I had to come here & let you know I was thinking about you. I'm so so sorry. Please holler at me if you need someone to talk to, yell at, cry at, etc...I'm around, always...even if not here on CC... >HUGS<
                        'Chelle
                        L-1 inc 11/24/03

"My Give-a-Damn's Busted"......

Comment

i didnt see this till now. sorry doesnt even begin to cover a tragedy such as this. my deepest condolences... i dont know what to say. jesus fucking christ, life is so fragile.

Comment

i still can't take this in. i can't. betheny has been my sounding board on kids. i just can't absorb this info. oh lord, betheny. you gave me advice. i have nothing to offer. my heart is breaking.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...m?l=eng&gi=ccc
                            Last edited by cass; 2 Dec 2011, 4:46 AM.

Comment

Hold on tight my dear.....it's going to be hell for a long while.................you know how much we care, don't hesitate to ask for help.

Comment

I love you.

Comment

Working...
                                X