No announcement yet.

Jake died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Betheny, that's . . . worse than anything. I'm so sorry, Jesus Christ. Please know you're not alone, ever.

Comment

Can't even imagine Betheny, soo sorry.

Comment

Betheny, I want to call you so bad. I'm so sorry. He was your everything.
        I'm worried about you.
        Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Comment

So sorry

Comment

Oh betheny, i am just sick .... I am so so sorry.
            Wife of Chad (C4/5 since 1988), mom of a great teenager

Comment

What... the Hell? I don't know what to say Betheny.

Words can't say how strong a person I think you are, but jeez. This is devastating. I have a hole in my heart just thinking about everything you've been through.

You have a whole community here that loves you though... heck you're my #1 GILF! If I can do something for you, just ask, eh.
              www.worldonwheels.ca

Comment

I am so sorry.....
                For every minute you're angry you lose a second of happiness

Comment

I just got home from school and Karl had sent me a message telling me what has happened. I had to read the email over a number of times. Betheny, I just don't know what to say. I am so sorry you have had such a devastating loss. I remember meeting Jake at W2W and it was pretty evident how much he loved you and how proud he was of the work you were doing.

I can't even begin to imagine. I'm just so sorry. I wish I could give you a hug right now. *tears*

Comment

So sorry for your loss.

Comment

So very sorry Betheny. As a parent I cannot think of anything more heartbreaking. Thoughts and prayers are with you.

Comment

My heart jumped when I read the title of this thread. I am so sorry, B. Many hugs and much love to you.
                        If there is light
                        it will find
                        you

--Charles Bukowski

Comment

Betheny, a parent's *WORST* nightmare. Mine are 42 and 46, and I know it would devastate me. I'm just so so sorry...
                          Don - Grad Student Emeritus
                          T3 ASIA A 27 years post injury

Comment

Haven't felt like posting on CC for awhile, but holy shit woman, just your thread title was a kick in the chest, had to come on and say I am sorry to hear of yet another tragedy coming your way.

*Humor injection* You do know, if you were a new poster with all this drama, you'd be labeled a faker. /humor

I wish all your troubles were fake, the shit you've been dealt lately is almost unimaginable, the fact that you've been able to handle it all, attests to your strength. Stay strong.

You should still have my number, call anytime if you care to, I will answer. Not sure what I can do, but listen.

I'm so sorry for your losses.
                            "a T10, who'd Rather be ridin'; than rollin'"

Comment

Hugs and love to your Jake and to you Betheny.

Comment

.... I hope you can feel the love Beth ..... you're not alone ... at least not tonight ..... we're holding you up and crying a river of tears right along with you ......

Obie
                                ~ Be the change you wish to see in the world ~ Mahatma Gandi

" calling all Angels ...... calling all Angels ....walk me through this one .. don't leave me alone .... calling all Angels .... calling all Angels .... we're tryin' and we're hopin' cause we're not sure how ....... this .... goes ..."
                                Jane Siberry

Comment

Working...
                                X