No announcement yet.

Unrelated to disability stupid shit that I hate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good idea sjean, lol....actually that makes me a dumb ass, should have made the offer damn!

I'm actually thinking of pulling it apart to first get the disc out then I might have a crack at fixing the thing, nothin much else to do at the the moment so why not? There's a tutorial on YouTube where this really cute girl runs you through the whole repair.

2012 will be my year of fixing shit!
    "The problem with self improvement is knowing when to quit." "Diamond" David Lee Roth.

Comment

Hammer revenge!

Originally posted by WahWah View Post
      Good idea sjean, lol....actually that makes me a dumb ass, should have made the offer damn!

I'm actually thinking of pulling it apart to first get the disc out then I might have a crack at fixing the thing, nothin much else to do at the the moment so why not? There's a tutorial on YouTube where this really cute girl runs you through the whole repair.

2012 will be my year of fixing shit!
      You COULD use a hammer!! sometimes it makes you feel real good inside to get your revenge..... being careful to not distroy the dvd.....

Comment

I am really sorry I couldn't find a ticket over to US in Christmas and then I could have celebrated New Year twice.
        TH 12, 43 years post

Comment

Originally posted by fromnwmont View Post
          You COULD use a hammer!! sometimes it makes you feel real good inside to get your revenge..... being careful to not distroy the dvd.....
          LMFAO...YES a hammer! the ultimate multi tool for the frustrated!
          "The problem with self improvement is knowing when to quit." "Diamond" David Lee Roth.

Comment

Oh hey fromnwmont...is that two BEARS on your av!...bloody hell!

Comment

Yes its bear

Originally posted by WahWah View Post
              Oh hey fromnwmont...is that two BEARS on your av!...bloody hell!
              We live in a grizzly corridor typically get them spring and then again in fall THIS black bear was a problem 2 seconds after photo he touched electric fence we put up around garbage cans oh you should have seen him run...

Comment

Working...
              X